𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

꧁🝮꧂

My eyes start to slowly flutter open. Though I shut them right back close when sunlight from the dark curtains start to blind my eyesight. Wait. Where am I. Bloody hell. Flashbacks of last night start to cloud my mind. Rafe and I. Oh my God.

I slept with Rafe. The memories of last night keep flashing in my mind. God, I'm such an idiot. I came here to argue with him, make him feel bad, upset, about his actions with his friends and mine. But then, then he fucking tells me he loves me. That he bloody loves me.

Me.

When he said that, it was as if I felt something flutter in my stomach. Like my heart healed as if. And I kissed him. I did. Blush rides up my neck. Whilst I open my eyes back up. My thighs were quite throbbing. And I knew it was from last night.

But I feel large, muscular arms wrapped around my bare torso tightly. Rafe. And it was as if he was trying to make sure I didn't leave. Oh fuck. I slowly try to slip down from under his arms, but he tightens his arms around me. His metal rings slightly dig into my spine.

I immediately snap my head back to look up at him, his eyes were closed. I let out a breath of relief. My eyes wonder around his face. His cheeks were tinted a red rosy pink. His hair was ruffled and messily laying on his forehead. God, he looked so bloody handsome. Shit.

His lips were pink and puffy, they were parted. And they looked as if someone was kissing him for hours. Oh god. Me. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth.

I knew mine looked the same. I sigh contently. Though my eyes travel downwards, to his tan, chest and neck. Which were absolutely covered in hickeys and love bites that I know I did.

Oh..

He looked so peaceful, so content. So fucking handsome. God, I'm pissed at myself. Seriously. What's wrong with me. A lot. I let my bottom lip fall from my mouth. He had the white sheet that was draped over us both of us, barely covering him. My eyes travel down before I can stop them. His abs. God, he had scratch marks running up and down them.

Fuck.

I suck in a breath. Whilst I moved my eyes from him. I slowly, very slowly, slide my arms that were wrapped around his neck down until they were fully off of him. He moves barley, letting out a soft content sigh that brushes my lips. I freeze for a moment.

After a minute. Of me stilted there, I slowly but surely start to raise my hand again, carefully taking one of his long arms from around me, gently. I smile successfully once I place his hand on to his chest.

I then, quickly but gently slide my body that was curled into his, back. Until my feet hit the cold floor. I almost shout from happiness of not waking him up. But I'll hold that in till I successfully get out of here.

I bend down, grabbing his white shirt off the floor. I quickly push my head through, then my arms, one by one. I can't find my shirt, this will have to do. It almost drops down to my knees, and I almost groan. But it's covering my naked body. Thankfully.

I grin. Whilst I scurry quickly around the end of the bed, till I reach the other side of his king size bed. Mine was a queen, his wasn't necessarily that big.

I let out a grateful sigh once I see my lace panties on the floor. I bend down, picking them up. I put them on quickly.

I turn my head briefly to glance over at Rafe. He's still asleep. Good. I swipe my bottom lip with my tongue. Whilst I bent back down grabbing my shorts. I hold it in my hand whilst I slipped my hand into the back pocket. I grab my phone before quickly slipping my blue jean shorts on.