synopsis

༻❧༇

Aria Mae Graves family-
Father- Russell Graves
Mother- Camila Graves
Brother- Luke Ace Graves

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!

✫༄

Aira mostly kept to herself, she liked being alone
it was calming for her, relaxing. She loved it. loved the peacefulness. Everything.

Yeah, she might like to be by herself sometimes, but she was always reckless, when she wanted to do something she didn't give it a second thought.
That was Aria Graves for you. She loves an adventure.

Her and her family are British.

Aria graves is part of a very rich 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐮𝐥 family, she wasn't the type of girl that cared for that stuff though, although everyone knew and called her the 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬. That was only on the kook side though. On the Pogues side she was the Pogue princess, known for being reckless, that's why her and JJ always stuck the most.

She never liked being called the kook princess, they were all stuck up.

Arias family has been doing business with the cameron's sense she was a little kid, so she's knew them for mainly her whole life. She hated every one of them. Mostly Rafe and Sarah, she never really thought much on Ward and Rose, yet.

Aria was the kind of girl to get on her motorcycle and drive and drive just to see where it would take her, but she always fount herself back in outer banks, her home.

She was the type to go sit on the beach and get high, mostly with her best friend JJ, yes JJ.
He was always there for her, as she was for him.
as was Kiara and Pope, and John b.

Aria and Rafe never got along, mostly because she hung out with 'pogues'. Aria always hated that word.

Her family moved to outerbanks when she was only 1y old. But they've always been in business with the cameron's before she was even born.

She always seen Rafe and Sarah considering the business with there family's they was always around.

Aria hated that because she hated the way he treated her friends. the 'pogues'. But she always took up for them every time.

Rafe always loved the small stuff about aria, hell everything. But he would never admit that. 𝐎𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐥l 𝐡𝐞?

She's gotten into countless fights with girls because of them, sometimes boys. she knew how to fight, very good. So she always stood her ground, always. Never once has someone shit talked her friends or family without her saying or doing something about it. They knew better.

Well some of them. Not 𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐞.

He was protective of her- she was blind to the obvious.

༺𖦹༻