𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

RAFE CAMERON'S POV.

꧁🝮꧂

She was so gorgeous, so fucking gorgeous. I wanted nothing more then to touch her more then I am. I fucking need too.

I peer up at her, my head pushed back. As I was now on my knees. And the thing is, I fucking loved it. I loved being on my knees for her. Fuck, it's her, it's Aria Mae Graves.

I see her visibly swallow, harshly. Her hooded eyes were peering down at me, as if she couldn't comprehend what I was doing. But to be honest, neither did I. But I didn't care, I'd do anything for this woman at this point.

And she tasted so good, I need my lips on her again. The though almost made my eyes roll back in desire, desperation.

"Rafe.." She whispered so softly. My heart ached, and my cock was hardened in my shorts, begging for relief, begging for her to touch it.

A moan almost slips out of my throat from the thought. Fuck, I still remember the whimper that left her mouth from my touch. I have it, now, engraved inside of my head. And I never want it to leave, never.

The whole plan when I came up here was to apologize. Because I needed her to accept it, I physically needed her too. It would have broke me more if she didn't accept it.

I let my arms lift up slowly, bringing them to the back of her thighs, and I whimper lowly from the touch of her. I whimper, fuck.

I'm fucked, all for this woman. For her, it has always been her. Even if I didn't know it.

I hear her hiss out a breath from the touch, and I give her thigh a light squeeze, whilst I inched more forward, more towards her. My knees were pushing forward slightly on her bedroom floor.

I swallow harshly. I need her.

"Rafe, wha— what are you doing? You hate me, I hate you. This— this shouldn't be happening.." She tells me, though her words were hesitant.

I close my eyes at her words, tightly.

I pretended, I fucking pretend.

"Don't. Don't say we, speak for yourself, Aria. I never hated you." I said lowly, too lowly. I don't even think she heard the words come out of my mouth.

But that thought proves me wrong when I open my eyes, and see her eyes squint on me in disbelief. "Stop, just stop. I hate you, okay? I hate you, Rafe. I despise you. I hate what you have done to me, what you have done to Pope." She spoke with anything but hate.

I knew her words were trying to hurt me, she said them to hurt me.

But her words still made my heart wrench. And my jaw clench in anger. I let out a heated chuckle.

"Hate me, yeah? For what I have done, you say. But yet, you still haven't pulled away." I concluded, my voice low and deadly. Her words made my heart hurt, and my anger rise.

She stilled for a moment, proving my words right. Whilst I inch my fingers more up, pressing them more gently against her warm, soft skin.

She lets out an low moan, I barley heard it. I blow out a breath through my nose, inching my fingers in between her thighs that are squeezed together.

She's not stoping me, no. She's encouraging me, to see how far I'd go before I stop, but I won't unless she tells me too.

I let a grin pull at my lips. Because what she didn't know is that I want to go all the way with her.

I drag my fingers from her thighs, back to the back of her thighs, whilst I lift off my knees, raising to stand at my full height. I drag my hands up her sides, till I reached her sides.