𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

RAFE CAMERON'S POV.

꧁🝮꧂

It was late, the cold wind was blowing slowly onto my arms, goosebumps arising there quickly. My eyes were fixated on the dark haired girl I can't get out of my head no matter what.

It's pissing me off. Why did I say that to her earlier today? Why did I admit it? And why is she acting as if she doesn't care, fuck. Them were the only thoughts in my head. Goddamn. She has my head in bundle's of messes.

Why is she making me feel like I need to be everything for her, god. I just want to be her's.

Shit.

My hand tightens around the blue styrofoam cup that was in my hand. I'm sitting in a fold up chair, that's hurting my back, a lot. But I don't move. I just keep my eye's on her. Because she makes everything better. Why?

My eyes narrow on her, trying to get a better look, she has an black, star throw cover over her and Maybank's lap. Oh, fuck, I hate him. I hate that Pogue. He is always with her. Always, she's never without him. It's alway like that. It makes me want to punch his fucking face in.

Dirty fucking Pogue.

Aria has glanced back at me twice sense she's got here. And it's pissing me off. Look at me, Baby. I want to fucking scream at her, to make her look at me, or even fucking glance.

I need it.

I crave it.

I need to talk to her, to explain my words from earlier, to just hear her soothing, angelic voice.

But my thoughts are soon cut off as my gaze flickers too Pope and Maybank as they crouch up, my attention hasn't been on them at all, though it should've been considering how Pope fucked up Topper's boat.

But to be honest, the only reason I came here— to this awful movie, was in hope that Aria would be here. God.

My eyes follow the two idiotic Pogues as Maybank crouches down more to press a fucking kiss to her cheek, and it took everything inside of me not to get up. I clench my jaw more as I watch as they crouch around the people beside them, hurrying to get to the other side, where, if you walk a little further there was a huge tree, behind the movie screen. And that's where I knew they were going, and I could see them in clear sight.

Fuck. Fucking idiots.

I let a small smirk form on my lips, touch her again, Maybank. I fucking dare you.

I roll my tongue over my teeth, whilst bending down slightly to set my blue cup onto the short grass. Before leaning back up, my eyes flickering too Topper who was sitting beside me, then Kelce who was beside him.

Their eyes were focused onto the movie, the most boring fucking move to be on this earth, "Top, still want to get them Pogues back?" I whispered, my tone dead serious. I watch as his eyes immediately flicker over to me, along with Kelce.

Ever sense that Pogue fucked up his boat he's been all about getting him back, and he has been dead serious about it too.

"Hell yeah." Kelce joins in, his tone humorous as if. His dark eyes were zoned in on me, the light from the movie not illuminating enough light.

I let a smirk slowly curl the ends of my lips. Fuck, this is going to be the most fun I've had. Maybank shouldn't have touched, or even looked at her.

Her.

I nod slightly, whilst my hooded eyes flickered back too Topper whose lips curl into a grin. "Let's do this, man." He said lowly, his tone cherry.

Fucking idiot.