𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

꧁❦꧂

I wake up with a pounding headache, I groan and push my matte black comforter off of me, stumbling out of my bed, pushing my messy curls from my face.

After I got John b to the chateau I went home, I snuck through my window, which was relevantly easy sense I do it all the time.

I didn't talk to JJ sense he shot off the gun, which is extremely unusual for us.

I was tipsy, my mind was fuzzy, and John b was bleeding, he passed out. And that, that scared the living shit out of me, and not much can do that.

And, Pope and Kiara have been spamming my phone all morning, apparently we need to meet up at John b's for all of us to talk.

I groan once again and run my hands through my hair, I stumble to my bathroom, shutting the door behind me with my foot.

I struggle to take my clothes off, last nights clothes. I guess I forgot to change to. Fuck.

I mange to get my clothes off before taking a hot shower, my hair needed throughly washing, there was sand in it still from the fight. I guess I crashed in bed right when I got home.

Home.

I step out the shower and wrap a towel around me, pulling it just above my chest.

I inhale a deep breath before grabbing another towel from underneath the cabinet, drying my hair with it before throwing it into the hamper beside my bathroom door.

I stand in front of the bathroom mirror, my hands gripping the sides of the sink.

I groan, letting go.

'Pretending to hate me?'

Why won't his words get out of my head. What did he mean? I hate that I can't get it out of my head, I hate him.

I open the bathroom door, trying to push them thoughts from my head as I walk back inside my room.

I open my walk closet, walking inside as I drop my towel, changing into a white two piece bikini, throwing one of JJ's white and grey striped button up flannels that I stole from him on over the bathing suit top. I throw on blue jean shorts that go just below my thighs.

I yawn and step out of my closet, I walk back inside my room, beside my bed.

My black curly locks air dry, so I ruffle my hair, scrunching it a bit before grabbing my sunglasses on my bedside table and putting them on my head, I put on the bracelet JJ got me and a golden necklace then slip on socks and my converses.

I absolutely adore the bracelet JJ got me, we were fourteen. It was my birthday, and of course JJ always goes all out, he threw a boneyard party for me, it was quite amazing, and I love him for it. And that night, we sat by the beach after everyone left, he slipped it out of his pocket, and put it on my wrist.

I smile at the thought as I slip my ring on my thumb before I grab my phone off the bed and my motorcycle keys from my bedside table, slipping it into my back pocket before rushing out of my room, closing my door behind me.

I rush downstairs, my shoes hitting the stairs with a loud thump every step.

I creep through the hallway that leads to the kitchen, I immediately hear my Mum and Da's voice, along with my brothers, Luke.

I internally groan. Fuck.

I blow out a heavy breath before I lean against the kitchen doorframe. I evert my eyes from my Mum and Da, looking over at my brother who's sat at the kitchen island on a stool, eating cereal.