twitch stream

margie and aiden = italic

me and brady were hanging out as per usual at his. half the time we do separate things but its the comfort of knowing he's still in the room with me that matters. tonight was one of those nights.

i was sitting on his bed in his volleyball hoodie and bike shorts. i had previously slept over last night and i'm sleeping over again tonight since my moms overseas. his parents didn't mind me staying over. they love me.

brady, margie and aiden were streaming and playing fortnite together. i was in the background and reading my favourite book, a good girls guide to murder. usually when he's streaming and i'm over, i just sit on my phone.

"bro! he's behind you!" he says loudly. i tried not to laugh at his yelling. brady starts reading the chats. "yeah, y/ns just chilling in the back." i don't bother looking up. "is she staying over? yeah she is." he was aggressively tapping on his keyboard.

"y/n the fans want to know what you're reading." he tells me and spins his chair to face me. i look up and smile. "a goods girls guide to murder." i say. he repeats it into the mic and motions for me to come over to him.

i place my book down and walk over. he faces the chat again and holds my waist. he pulls me in, making me sit on his lap so the camera can get my face. i look over at the chat to see the comments flooding like crazy.

i feel his hands rub up and down my legs. i wrap my hands around his neck. "how do you even play this game?" i ask and look at the screen. he chuckles and grabs my hands, placing them on the keyboard. "is y/n with you, brady?" aiden asks through the headset. "yup. shes gonna help me play." "alright bet. hey y/n." margie says and emotes.

"margie says hi." brady smiles. "hey margie!" i say back. brady helps me with the controls. i was getting the hang of it.

"theres a guy over there!" brady points to the screen. i furrow my eyes and focus. "let y/n get this kill." aiden says. the boys back off and let me get the kill. i start tapping the keyboards and shooting at the guy. bradys hands were rubbing my thighs.

i knocked one of the guys out and the boys help by killing their teammates. "good girl!" brady whispers into my ear. i giggle as he kisses my neck. we both look over to the chat.

user; Y/N IS SO LUCKY BRUH

user; okay damn shes a pro

user; theyre too cute stop it

user; BRADY AND Y/N SUPREMACY

user; the way he kisses her 😖

user; wishing i was y/n

user; idk who i want to be more

user; OH DAMN SHE FUCKED THAT GUY UPPP

we both laugh at some of the comments and brady takes over the game again. i sat there impatiently on his lap and played with his hair. he melted into my touch. we stayed like this for a couple minutes before i got bored. i decided to tease him a bit by kissing his neck.

he smiled and shook his head at me. one of his hands stayed on the keyboard while the other rested on my upper thigh. "come on y/n.. gimme 5 minutes.." he whispers into my ear. clearly he forgot the mic was still on. "ooo bradyyy" the boys were mocking him.

i smiled and whispered something quietly so the chat or boys couldn't hear. his eyes widen. "alright chat, me and y/n are gonna go now. talk to yous later!" he says and immediately leaves the game and ends the stream.

i giggle and stand up. he shakes his head at me and stands up with me. "you are seriously so impatient." he jokes and sits on the bed. i cuddle up to him and kiss his neck again. he smirks and lays his head into my chest. his arms were wrapped around my body.

WRITER SPEAKS !!

y/n ate with her fn skills