what eyes?

song choice,, shameless

y/n despised brady noon. the two of them had never gotten along. it started when y/n's elementary school class, came over to celebrate her birthday.

she got a pretty princess barbie doll with gorgeous blonde hair. when she was showing brady, he ripped her head off. well, thats at least how she remembered the situation.

brady always told her that it was an accident and it just ' fell ' off. but she wasn't naive. y/n knew what happened.

the worst part about this whole rivalry between them was that they shared the same friend group. the others knew the hidden feelings they so desperately had for each other. they were both too stubborn to admit it.

the two of them sat close together on their friend, amelias couch while watching a horror movie. the group threw a small celebration for her since she won first place in her swimming contest. there was no other spots for y/n to sit, so she sat next to him.

their knees were touching so gently. once and a while, brady would shift causing them their fingers to touch.

y/n would never admit the fact her stomach turned inside out and her legs clenched together whenever they made contact. she thought it was pure rage.

" can you pass me the blanket? " brady asked the girl. she continued to keep her eyes on the screen in front of her.

" no. " was her reply.

the boy rolled his eyes and looked at her. he didn't realise what she was wearing.

the black tennis skirt sat perfectly on her thighs. she had a white off the shoulder shirt on. the black bra straps could be seen, gripping to the shoulders.

" oh come. " he scoffed quietly, making sure the others don't hear. to be honest, he was pretty sure they were asleep.

" get it yourself. "

" it's sitting right next to you? "

the girl turned and smirked sarcastically at him. " its too far away. " she turned back to the screen and continued watching the horror movie.

brady sighed and leaned over her. his hands snaking around her waist. y/n's breath picked up.

" what are yo- " he cut her off.

" don't make a sound. " he demanded. " you'll wake everyone up, love. "

he grabbed the blanket and slowly sat backwards in his seat again. y/n was left speechless. literally.

he slipped the blanket over hers and his legs. " im not cold. " she tells him dryly.

brady chuckles. " yes you are. your legs has goosebumps. "

" they do not! " she defends and quickly covered her thighs. " whatever you say. " brady drags the warm blanket over her. the warmth attacks her skin.

y/n doesn't move.

the two of the, sat in silence for about 10 minutes before brady started to get bored. the lights were so dim, yet he could still examine the features of her face. his eyes scan her side profile. he always loved the fact she was so unique. y/n hated her side profile, but he loved it.

y/n felt someone staring so she turned her head at him. their eyes made contact. brady shifted from one eye, to the other, and then her lips. she felt her stomach tingle.

" stop looking at me with those eyes. " she pleaded.

" what eyes? " he asked, smirking. his pupils grew bigger. " you know. " she said. y/n l/n was not a naive girl, thats for sure.

" no, i don't think i do know. " he said and shifted closer to her. their faces were inches apart.
y/n slightly laughs at him. she rolls her eyes and looks away. brady grabbed her jaw and shifted it back to him.

" look at me when talking to me, y/n. " she wont lie. that was probably he hottest thing shes seen.

brady cups her cheek and strokes his thumb. his other free hand made his way under the blanket and to her thigh.

" kiss me. " she begged. his eyes narrow and a small smirk appeared.

" i thought you hated me, love. " he whispered.

" i do. " she says.

" is that so? well, i call bullshit. if you really hated me, you wouldn't be practically begging for my lips to be on you- "

y/n was tired of waiting for him to make a move. she wrapped her hands on his lower stomach and kissed him. he was a bit shocked at how desperate she was. but then again, so was he.

he placed both hands on her lower waist and gripped it. their mouths were moving in sync. their tongues were exploring each other. ( why the flip did i cringe while writing that 😓 )