the good boys

request from @brooklyn__118!!

you know how every girl dreams about dating a famous actor at least once in their life? well i am dating one. it always feels weird watching movies and he's in it. don't get me wrong, i love him and i'm super proud of how talented he is.

the only movie i haven't watched with him in it, was the good boys. every time i ask if we can watch it, he goes full panic mode and starts begging me not to watch it. it's honestly so weird. it cant be that weird, right?

last night, i stayed over at brady's like i usually do. he wasn't meant to have practice in the morning, — but his coach randomly called a team meeting — so he drove over to the school and told me to stay here until he gets back.

i sometimes go to his practices when i'm with him, but since it was last minute, i stayed in bed until he was finished.

i sat on the floor, in front of his mirror, doing my hair and makeup. he let me keep some of my stuff here since this is basically my second home.

i sighed from boredom and stood up, plopping myself on his desk chair. my head turned when i heard someone knock. " yeah? " i yelled out. connor walked in with a bowl of popcorn.

" hey y/n. " he smiled and walked up beside me.

i smiled. " hey con. whats up? "

" not much. i made you some popcorn. " he placed the bowl down on the desk next to me.

" oh thank you! " he nodded and walked off, stopping at the door. " by the way, brady should be back in like an hour. "

i nodded at him and crossed my legs. " alright cool, thank you! " he shut the door behind him.
my body turned towards his computer. i move the mouse towards prime and click on me and bradys shared account.

after about 10 minutes of scrolling through movies and shows, i come across one that makes my mouth curve into a smile. since brady isn't here, technically i can watch whatever i want. including' the good boys. ' i place the popcorn sitting in between my thighs and cross my legs, and press play on the movie. hopefully brady doesn't come back while i'm watching this.

——

i was about an hour into the movie and completely zoned out of my surroundings. i didn't even hear him walk into the room. — to be fair, he was quiet.

a strong pair of hands land on my shoulders. i jump slightly, spinning the chair to face this
' mysterious ' person. brady was smirking down at me. his hair was wet and stuck to his forehead. my lips part.

" don't scare me like that! " i smack his arm.

he chuckles and leans down, placing one hand on my thigh for support, and the other behind my neck. he tilts my head back and kissed me aggressively. — he knew exactly what he was doing. — i felt his hand that was once rested on my thigh, slip up my shirt and rested on my bare waist. his nails dug into my skin.

i pulled away from the kiss, catching my breath. his eyes shift to behind me and his smile dropped. his lips pursed and his eyebrows furrowed. brady shifted his hands to rest above me. — hovering over me.

" seriously, y/n? " he rolled his eyes playfully. i smiled awkwardly and looked up at him. i wrapped my arms around his neck and laced my fingers together.

" i was bored. and it isn't even that bad. i have no idea why you didn't want me to watch it. " i give him the puppy eyes. his eyes shifted around my face, then he stood up and walked over to his bed, ignoring me. my arms dropped onto my legs.

" silent treatment? seriously. " he started unlacing his laces on his soccer shoes and taking them off, completely avoiding eye contact.

i sighed and paused the movie, standing up. i fixed my skirt and sat down next to him. i placed my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. my lips kissed his jaw. his breath deepened and i felt his chest rise.

" i'm sorry, bray. i didn't realise it was a big deal. " i apologised and looked at his side profile. he tilted his head at me and gave me a dead serious look. then he broke a smirk.

i smiled and kissed under his eye. he chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, causing me to fall backwards in his bed. i giggled as he playfully hovered over me, kissing all over my face and neck.

" brady! " i laughed. i placed my hands under his shirt, resting them on his stomach. he kissed my lips once more and rested his neck in my chest.

" i love you. " he whispered in my ear.

" i love you more, bray. " i smiled and looked at him. he scrunched his nose and tilted his head into a shrug.

" mmm that's impossible. " he mumbled. " you can't love me as much as i love you. "

how are you guys feeling after this chapter ?