rainy day

me and brady were chilling out in his room. he invited me to stay over for the night after his volleyball game so i said yes.

sadly, i couldn't go to it because i had work.

brady was sitting in between my legs with his head dug into my thighs.

i had my hands tangled in his hair and playing around with it. i know he loves when i do that.

his fingers were tracing patterns on my inner thigh while we watched our favourite slasher movie, scream.

he had his curtains and window opened so i could see and hear the rain. he knows how much i love the smell of rain.

" baby? " i groaned.

" mm? "

" can i have your hoodie? im cold. "

he looks up at me and smirks.

" you don't even need to ask. i've already told you that. just take them. " he laughed and sat up straight.

he lifted the hoodie over his head, his under shirt lifted with it.

brady passes me the hoodie and watches as i out it in. it was big on me.

" you're so beautiful. " he says and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in.

i giggle and wrap my legs around him, straddling his waist.

he lifts his hand to tuck a hair behind my ear. a smile appears on my face.

he places one hand on my lower back and the other cupping my cheek.

i playfully kiss the top of his nose and watch him scrunch it.

" cutie. " he mumbles before grabbing me and kissing me gently.

i smile into the kiss.

he pulls away and rests his forehead on mine.
" have i ever told you how pretty you are, my love? " he asked.

" hmm only about 30 times a day. " i joke and wrap my arms around his neck.

he shakes his head at me.

" is that attitude i hear? "

" mm i don't know is it? " i smile.

he tilts his head at me.

" hey brady have you got th- " connor barges through the door and stops, staring at us.

" oh hi y/n.. am i interrupting something? " he stood awkwardly.

brady turned his head. " go away. "

" jesus whatever. if you guys are gonna do anything can you be quiet please? "

" oh my god gross connor! " i say and watches as he slams the door.

brady turns to look at me with a smile on his face.

" where were we? "

" you were saying how im the best girlfriend ever and you love me sooo much. " i over exaggerate.

he chuckles and looks into my eyes deeply. they were shifting from one eye to another.

" i'm bored of the movie. " i groan.

he raises his eyebrows. " yeah? what do you wanna do then. " he asked.

i shrugged and flopped down onto the bed, pulling the blankets over me.

brady lays down next to me and turns his back towards me so i can wrap my arms around him.

he loved being the little spoon but would never admit that.

i place my hands under his top and scratch his back for him. i loved this part of the night.

it didn't take him long to fall asleep.

writer speaks !!
short and cute chapter for yall

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!