hickeys

my eyes open to the sound of bradys stupid alarm. i hear him groan and slap his phone. the noise stops. he sighs and i roll over, facing my back towards him. i felt him sit up.

" sorry, y/n. " he groaned. i mumble.

i had previously stayed the night at his since i was having some troubles at home. he did tell me he had volleyball practice early the next morning, but i didn't care. usually while he's at practise this early, i just stay at his house and do something with connor or his mom.

brady kisses my jaw and tucks the hair falling over my eyes, behind my ears. i smile, keeping my eyes closed.

" you're so cute. " he whispered and jumped off his bed, heading towards the bathroom. i grabbed his pillow and cuddled it, getting comfortable again. i eventually drift off to sleep again.

bradys pov.

sadly, i had to leave y/n at home while i went to practise. i wish she could of came with me but i knew she was tired from last night, so i just let her rest.

" whats up. " i nod and one of my teammates and throw my bag onto the gymnasium floor, with everyone else's stuff. " yo. " he dabs me up. his eyes shift to my neck and i see a smirk appear on his face.

" y/n was over last night? " he asked. i looked at him confused. " yeah.. how come? " he shrugged. " just had a feeling. " my eyes narrow slightly in confusion.

i walk over to everyone else. they were talking with the coach about some new game strategy.
" hey brady! " one of them calls. their eyes shift towards me. i smile and nod. " hey. "

a couple chuckles escaped their mouths. " hows y/n? " my friend called. " um shes good? " i replied. " had fun last night? " someone else asked. i ignored the question and shrugged.

" why does everyone keep asking me about her- " i asked. some of the boys laughed and i felt one of their hands smack my back.

" i take it you haven't looked in the mirror recently? "

" um no. is that bad? " i said.

he shrugged and pursed his lips. " maybe its a good idea. "

i touched my hair and turned around, heading for the boys lockers. as soon as i reached the mirror, my cheeks became red. three purple hickeys were engraved into my neck. i immediately pull my phone out to text y/n.

 i immediately pull my phone out to text y/n

//