the premiere 1

your visuals;

||

i had finished getting ready for the premiere of a new horror movie i had starred in. i played as "phoebe grant" in scream 7! not to brag or anything.. but i was the main character and final girl.

i met a lot of great people during filming. including a boy, brady noon. we and him had a special type of friendship. we mostly flirted with each other for fun. but to be honest, i was catching major feelings for him. but i knew he only saw me as a friend so i didn't say anything.

the limo finally pulled up to the premiere. i sigh and take a deep breath. i hated public speaking but nobody, apart from brady, knew. i open the door and step down onto the red carpet. "thank you.." i mumble to the driver. he nods at me and drives off.

one of my makeup artists comes rushing over and fixing my dress and hair. "are you nervous, y/n?" she asks. i nod and bite my lip. so far. the cameras were more focused on the other cast members. but as soon as i get into view of everyone, the cameras would be flashing like crazy.

i quickly flatten out my dress and tuck my hair behind my ears. "good luck. don't forget to straighten your posture, alright?" i nod as she tells me what i need to do. "oh and if at any stage you feel uncomfortable with any interview questions, just give any of your cast members a look to pull you away! they'll know what to do." she winks at me before leaving.

i take one last deep breath and step into view. i saw jenna, jack and mason taking photos together. jack wasn't in the newest movie but he was invited back for the premiere. i never really spoke to him before.

the three of them turn and smile at me. i wave and look at the cameras. there was heaps of flashing in my eyes and i had no clue where to look. multiple people were screaming my name at once to look at them. i obviously obeyed. "y/n!! you look stunning!" "over here, y/n!" "give us a smile, y/n!"

i move down the carpet and pose before i got to them. jenna immediately greets me with a big hug. "oh my god you look so nice!" i say and look at her outfit. she had a suit which was unbuttoned down the front, revealing her cleavage a bit. "thanks, y/n! your dress is beautiful!" i smile and look over to the boys.

"hey!" mason says and gives me a side hug. "hi!" jack says and hugs me gently before pulling up. "LOOK OVER HERE!" a guy screamed at us. i awkwardly smile and look over at the cameras. us three wrap our hands around each other to pose. i had my hands on jenna and masons upper back.

i eventually left them and continued on down the carpet, trying to find brady. i had no clue where he was. "excuse me, y/n!" an older girl caught my attention and waves me over. oh god.. my first interview of the night. i politely smile and approach her. "hello!" i say nicely.

she smiles weirdly at me and asks me some questions. "may i say you look stunning! can i ask who designed your dress?" "why thank you! and yes. my amazing stylist, madeleine abrams made it!" she nods in adoration. "how excited are you about the movie screening?" i think for an answer before speaking.

"um i'm really nervous! but i'm so excited that i finally get to show the world what we've created! it was so fun acting with the cast! they're really fun and relaxing to work with!" i reply. she nods.

"i've heard some dating rumours going on behind the scenes. is this correct?" i give her a weird look. i didn't think anyone was dating any of the cast members. "oh i don't think thats true.. everyone just see's each other as friends." that was a lie. not everybody thought this. she nods.

"so you and brady aren't dating?" my eyes shoot up and i had no clue what to say. "um no.. we aren't!" i stutter kind of. i hear her chuckle a bit. "well this is extremely confusing because we heard something completely different from brady." oh?

"you did? what did he say?" i laugh a bit. "well he admitted that he has a bit of a crush on you!" oh! my facial expression was a bit blank and i had no clue what to say. i opened my mouth but shut it immediately. the interviewed chuckles and shakes her head.

"clearly you're a bit lost! i'll let you go! thank you for talking, y/n!" she says and walks off. i was stood there smiling like crazy. well this was news to me..

everyone was finally finished with the interviews and photos. we had come inside to watch the movie for the first time together. i enter the cinema and search for my assigned seat at the back. only the cast and directors were aloud to sit back there. i loved my special privileges.

jenna, melissa, jack, mason, violet and brady were sat together. brady was in the corner with an empty seat next to him, he was looking down at his phone. "y/n! over here!" jenna yells. he immediately shoots his head up and his smile appears when he sees me. i wave and walk up to them.

"sorry- excuse me-" i say and shuffle between everyone to get next to brady. he looks down at my outfit and smiles wider. i flop down next to him and sigh. "god my social battery ran out the minute i stepped foot onto that carpet." i say and rub my head. he chuckles and places his phone in his lap.

"hello to you too, birdy." he says and looks at me. he's been calling me birdy ever since a bird landed on my head while the cast was out at the beach. it isn't exactly a 'cute' nickname but brady thinks its sooooo funny.

i smile. "sorry.. hello, bray." "you look beautiful." he says. gosh he always gave me butterflies at the wrong times. "thank you! you look pretty, which is surprising." i joke. he chuckles and rolls his eyes. my head kept falling back to the first interviewer i had tonight. i can't believe he actually had feelings for me. and when was it going to be a good time to bring it up?

"wanna get a photo before the movie starts?" he asks. i look up at him and nod. "oh yeah. sure!" he nods and pulls his phone out. i tuck a hair behind my ear and look up at the camera. he smiles and pulls the peace sign up. i do the same and smile widely, leaning into him more.

he snaps the photo and pulls the phone down to show me. "awe how cute. send that to me later!" he nods. "yes ma'am." all the cinema lights slowly fade into black. we both shut up and watch the screen.

WRITER SPEAKS
part two will be out when this is released!!
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!