twitch stream part 2

brady and me were meant to be studying for our history quiz tomorrow, but margie made him hope on fortnite to stream. so i was stuck on his bed doing revision by myself. you could definitely say i was mad.

" mhhhmm.. " brady was humming some song while concentrating. he was pissing me off. his music was distracting, and he was quite loud. i couldn't even hear my own thoughts.

i looked over to his computer and saw that i was in view of everybody. he can see me as well. maybe i could get back at him?

i smile to myself and hop off his bed, hoping out of the camera view. i roll my school skirt up more and unbutton the tops of my shirt. thank god i didn't get out of my uniform. i quickly fix my hair and walk back into view.

i stood at the edge of his bed and bent over, picking my homework up. his eyes shifted to the chat.

user y/n is the back 😭

user oh yo what is she doing

user DAMN SHE IS FINE

user brady me personally.. your gf is hot

user Y/N ?????

user bradys so fine

user idk who i want more..

user not her tryna get his attention

user oop- she looks mad

user BRADY TURN AROUND

his eyes narrowed and he quickly turned around. " what are you doing, y/n? " he asked and pushed the headphones off his head and stood up.

i looked up at him innocently. " what do you mean? i'm just doing homework, baby. "

he gulped and looked at the twitch, then back at me. " yeah i know.. but- "

" but? " i cut him off and walked up to him. he looked down at me. his eyes shifted to my shirt then back to my eyes. i felt his hand slip onto my waist.

" i don't know if its a good idea if you wear your skirt that high, my love. " he whispered and cupped my cheek with one hand.

" why not? is it too distracting? " i tilt my head into his hands. his breath picked up.

" a bit, baby. "

i frowned and played with the hem of my skirt. my plan worked. the chat was still going insane.

user HELP I CANT HEAR THEM

user brady is brave. i would fold instantly

user oh she knew what she was doing 😭

user ICONIC.

user NAHHH THIS IS HILARIOUS

user oh to be brady

user yall i cant hear them !!!!!

user editing this later

user WALK EM LIKE A DOG