fake relationship part 2

"wait you guys are.. dating?" linn asks with a concerned look on her face. i think i could physically hear both their thoughts about how stupid i was.

"no! well.. yes.." i pause.

"technically we are.. but it's only a fake relationship!" i quickly defend.

ims and linn take a moment to take all this information in.

"so.. you're basically living the lara jean life?" imogen says and giggles with linn. i shrug a bit and tuck my hair behind my head.

"yeah i guess so..? but you cant tell anyone!" i say loud.

"not even my cat?" linn says.

"not even your cat!"

"oh wow so it's serious then?" imogen says.

i nod.

"wait why would you even agree to a fake relationship with him? i didn't even know you were friends." linn says and places a carrot in her mouth.

"we aren't friends.. we just talk sometimes. and he's only doing it make his ex jealous."

"adaline?"

"mhm." i mumble.

"oh damn. wouldn't he of just asked one of his other friends to do it though? not you."

i shrug. "yeah i'm not really sure why he asked me to be honest."

"maybe because you're smoking hot and he secretly stalks you because he likes you!" linn suggested.

me and ims stop to stare at her. "think about what you just said, linny." imogen says.

"he's not joe goldberg, jesus." i say and stand up, packing my stuff away into my bag. "i'm gonna go to class. see ya later."

they say bye and watch as i leave.

as i enter the science classroom, my eyes immediately turn to a familiar brunette with freckles. he smiles and waves me over as i awkwardly approach him.

"i thought you usually sit with aiden?" i say, sitting down next to him on the stool. i place my chemistry books on the counter in front of us.

"i think you forget that we're dating now.. which means you have to sit with me now." my head spins at that sentence. he didn't say it rudely though.. in fact it was sweet.

"every class?" i ask.

"well.. not every class. just some." i nod.

"take your seats and shut up." the teacher yells.

we both go silent and quietly listen to the teacher's instructions on how to do an experiment.
the teachers pet walks around and passes all of us coats and safety glasses.

me and brady had a few looks exchanged our way. i could hear the girls in front of us whispering about the two of us. i bet the minute i step out of class, everyone would of found out we're 'dating'.

"here." brady politely passes me a tube with chemicals in it.

"thank you.." i gently take it and our fingers softly glide with each others. i swear i didn't like him or anything, but i felt my stomach flutter when it happened.

i quickly pull away and break eye contact. i hear him cough a bit.

the class was over and we were all packing up. everybody else had left already but we stayed behind to clean up.

"so.. did you wanna sit with me at lunch?" he breaks the silence.

i pick my books up and turn to look at him. i wanted to sit with my friends not him. "oh um.. okay?" i say.

he smiles and nods. we both walk out of the class and the minute we step out of the door, all eyes were on us. he pauses, slightly scared of all the eyes on him.

i roll my eyes and walk towards the cafeteria. "you coming?" i call out to him. he quickly runs up behind me, grabbing my hand.

i flinch slightly as he interlocks his fingers with mine. i don't bother gripping his hand. instead i let my hand dangle there.

to be honest.. i didn't really know how to be a girl friend. i didn't even know how to hold hands. "are you okay?" he asks.

i stutter a bit. "oh um yes?" that was a lie.

"okay.. you seem stiff."

i shrug. "i don't know how to.. you know.."

he looks at me confused. "i don't know?" i groan.

"i don't know how to be a girl friend." i say embarrassed.

he chuckles slightly. "should of told me that before.."

i roll my eyes. he stops at the entrance to the cafeteria so everyone can see us. well only the his group and mine were staring.

"what are you doing?" i ask as he turns his body to face me.

he places one hand on my waist and brings another hand to tuck my hair behind my ear. he places that same hand on the back of my neck and smiles.

i feel his thumb rub against my skin.

"make it seem real." he leans in and whispers.

"make what seem real?" i ask.

he smirks. "this."

brady leans in and kisses me. my first kiss was by a boy i barely knew. i wasn't really complaining though.. it was nice. i close my eyes.

he pulls away after about 5 seconds and smiles down at me. "ready?" he asks and holds my hand again. this time i grip it back and intertwine our fingers.

i nod slowly, still in a bit of shock.

writer speaks !!
if brady kissed me i would physically flop onto the floor and cry with joy.

also this is the end of this imagine 😚 keep leaving ideas !!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!