same face, different lips

" hey, have you guys seen brady? " i asked my friends. they all shook their heads and shut their lockers.

" oh wait i actually think i saw him near the gym. " amelia piped up. i nod and thank her, quickly walking over to the gym.

i clutched my books in my hand, excited to see my boyfriend for the first time today. we hadn't seen each other all week since he's been busy, but he texted me today saying we could hang out during school.

i opened the gymnasium door and quickly searched for the brunette boy. volleyball practice had clearly just ended since his team was cleaning up the net.

i see him with his head down, scrolling on his phone and sitting on the bench. i smile and make my way over. he doesn't pay attention to me sitting down next to him. " hey baby. " i say and kiss his lips.

he quickly pulled away and scooted back a bit. the boy in front of me wasn't brady. it was connor. " um- y/n..? " he mumbled with a concerned look on his face. my eyes widened with embarrassment.

i jolt up and cover my face with my books. " shit, i'm so sorry! i though- " someone taps me on the shoulder. i turn around and was face to face with brady. the REAL brady.

he had his lips pursed together, containing his laugh. the both of them had recently gotten the same haircut, obviously.

" brady- i swear it was an accident! " i defend. he shakes his head and chuckles. his hands slither around my waist, pulling me into a hug. he wraps one hand around the back of my hair. " it's alright, so many people have mistook connor with me today. don't worry, love. "

i pull back with an embarrassed smile on my face. " why on earth would you both choose the same haircut. " i asked, tangling my fingers in his hair.

he shrugs and kissed my cheek. connor stood up and wiped his lips. " maybe you should.. you know, make sure its brady before kissing him.. " connor says.

i looked at him. " again, i'm really sorry connie. " i apologise. he shrugged. " its okay. i'm gonna leave.. " he quickly walked off.

brady chuckled and dug his head into my neck, kissing the bottom of my jawline. " you smell so good, today. new perfume? " he whispered. we both sat down on the bench and i placed my books down next to me.

" mhm. victoria secret. " i smiled. he nodded. " i like it. "

" i'll take that into note, then. " i flirt, interlocking my fingers with his. he placed both our hands on my thigh.

" did you wanna come to mine tonight? " he asked.

i nodded. " yeah. only if we can watch movies though. " i smirk.

" well of course. " he kissed my cheek. i pulled back and kissed brady lips.

writer speaks !!
i would cry if i mistook connor for brady.. ( wouldnt mind kissing him tho 🤷‍♀️ )

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!