double date

your visuals;

me and brady had been dating for about 7 months now

me and brady had been dating for about 7 months now. we first met while filming for a romcom sequel of 'flipped'. since then, we just knew we were soulmates. anyways.. today was our anniversary and he decided to take me out on a double date with connor and his girlfriend, layla. i had just brought this beautiful off the shoulder dress the day before with my mom just for this date.

they were already on the way to the restaurant and we were still in his room getting ready. well when i mean 'we' i really mean me. brady was finished 43 minutes ago and i was still do my hair and makeup.

"babe, we're gonna be late!" he complains. i scoff and shake my head while applying blush. "you can't accomplish all this in 10 minutes, bray." i emphasise on the word this. he chuckles and watches as i carefully place my makeup on. he always does this thing where he complains for minutes about how long i take to do my makeup, yet he watches me in adoration while i do it.

i quickly finish up my mascara and rub the access mascara off my eyelid. "okay.. im finished-" he cuts me off. "finallyyyy" i giggle and stand up, flattening my dress. brady stands up with me. he was wearing suit pants and a loose buttoned up white shirt with the sleeves rolled up. i think connor was wearing the same just with a suit jacket.

brady held his tie in his hand. i look down. "need some help, baby?" i ask and take it out of his hands. he fluffs the back of his hair while i help him tie it. "please keep it loose though. its more comfortable." i nod and do as he says. "alright.. all done." i tap his chest and stand back, turning my body to grab my phone. brady places a hand on my lower back as i stand up straight.

"ready?" he asks? i nod and exited the house with him

"hi, how can i help you?" one of the hostess says. "table for connor noon?" brady says. the lady quickly checks off somethings off a list and then looks back at us. "right this way!" she tells us and walks to our table.

layla and connor were already sitting down and talking. "thank you!" i tell the lady as she walks off. "y/n!" layla says excitedly and stands up. "hey!" i say and pull her into a hug. me and layla were really close friends since we basically see each other every time we hang out with our boyfriends.

i pull away and me and brady sit down next to each other. "happy anniversary, you two!" layla says and smiles. we both thank her and get comfortable in our chairs. brady was facing connor and i was facing layla. "what did you guys do?" connor asks and sips some water.

brady looks over at me, giving me a look to check if i was gonna tell them or if he was. "we just brought heaps of food and watched movies all day." i tell them and connor chuckles. "sounds pretty productive to me." we all laugh at his joke.

"are you guys ready to order?" the hostess asks us. me and brady already looked at the menu on the way here and the other two had plenty of time to have a look. "yup! you guys can go first." brady says. they nod and quickly order theirs.

"um can i please have the fettuccine alfredo pasta?" brady asked. the hostess nods. he turns to look at me and places his hand on mine under the table. "did you still want the salad?" he whispers. i nod and smile. "and also the caesar salad?" "yup of course! won't be too long." she walks off.

brady turns back to me and rubs his thumb over my fingers. i kiss his cheek softly as a 'thank you for ordering for me'. i had major anxiety and hated speaking for myself. he knew that. bray smirks slightly as i pull away. connor and layla were too occupied flirting to notice.

after about 27 minutes of talking and laughing together, our food eventually came. we didn't really do much apart from talk again and just caught up on stuff. brady tried some of my salad and didn't like it. i did warn him that it isn't something he would enjoy but of course he didn't listen.

"how do you eat that stuff.." he mumbles and sculls back water. us three laugh. "because its good, bray. you're just a picky eater." i tease. he rolls his eyes at me and places a hand on my thigh.

writer speaks !!
hate this chapter
PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!!