3

Mercury grew increasingly wary of Siyni over time. He remained clueless about how Siyni possessed knowledge about Earth or his own origins. Siyni appeared out of nowhere, with no trace of his whereabouts. However, Mercury eventually discovered the truth and devised a plan to secretly visit Jupiter, avoiding any solar flares.

Jupiter warmly greeted Mercury as the smaller planet approached him, saying, "Greetings, Mercury. What brings you out of your orbit?" Mercury's expression turned slightly somber as he shook his head and replied, "Well, there's something more important than staying in my orbit." His eyes softened as he continued, "It's about Siyni." Jupiter nodded silently, his gaze narrowing at Mercury as he asked, "Do you have suspicions?" Mercury was taken aback and inquired, "How did you know?" Jupiter responded with a smile, saying, "I could tell from your expressions and the way you've been looking at Siyni with a guilty look." He playfully teased, his smile widening.

Mercury reciprocated with a smile, although a hint of irritation lingered on his face. "I have made a discovery as well," he interjected. Jupiter gazed at him with a perplexed expression. "Well then, go ahead and share," he responded, his curiosity piqued as he wondered what Mercury had to say. "Siyni... Is Earth," Mercury murmured, tears beginning to well up in his eyes. Jupiter's reaction was immediate; he froze, his eyes widening in astonishment. "What?" he pondered, his brow furrowing in confusion.

Mercury and Jupiter made a mutual decision to refrain from divulging the astonishing truth, in order to prevent any chaos. However, due to Jupiter's absence beyond the asteroid belt, Mercury took it upon himself to visit Siyni. Mercury resolved to disclose to Siyni the revelation of his true identity.

"Earth," Mercury spoke, causing Siyni to freeze and slowly turn around with a nervous grin. "I am aware that it is you," Mercury muttered, tears welling up slightly in his eyes. "But how did you manage to figure that out?" Siyni mumbled, his eyes widening. "You knew the origins, and no one has ever mentioned Earth's name," Mercury added, allowing a tear to fall down his rocky surface. "I-I am deeply sorry!" Siyni apologized. "No, no. What are you apologizing for?" Mercury questioned. "For what I did all those years ago," Siyni mumbled, lowering his head. "We have moved past that, but we have never gotten over your death," Mercury said sadly. Siyni smiled sadly, and tears welled up in his eyes as well.

Mercury and Siyni began spending more time together. Mercury was truly delighted. Despite being closest to the Sun, he had never really had a friend before. Siyni occasionally made jokes about the dramatic nature of his death, but Mercury would lecture him about it. Surprisingly, they started developing a close bond. Mercury believed that Earth had transformed and was no longer the arrogant jerk he used to be; he had changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter! I'm at school right now so it wasn't long enough for your entertainment, but luckily I try posting new chapters every day.

Christmas is near,
Alive with cheer.
Jingle bells ding,
Like chimes of candy, they sing.

Kids celebrate in joy,
On the Earth, our planet's toy.
Gather 'round the tree so bright,
And let love fill the night.

-MuiTea573 out!

-552 words