12

Greetings everyone, it is I, MuiTea573! Today, I am delighted to announce that I have allocated some time to commence the creation of a fresh installment. Fortunately, this particular part will be lengthier than previous ones. Currently, I find myself in the midst of a comic and graphic novel club, where I am endeavoring to avoid any potential complications 😂. Nevertheless, I assure you that this chapter will encompass both humor and seriousness. Without further ado, let us proceed with its unfolding!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jupiter promptly informed Mars, who in turn relayed the message to Moon. Moon's reaction was one of disbelief and shock. He was appalled at the idea of another moon revolution occurring simply because Earth had returned to its rightful position. Mars and Moon engaged in a brief conversation about this matter until an unexpected visitor approached them. Both of them turned their attention towards the newcomer. Moon exclaimed in astonishment, "Titan?!" Mars, with a mixture of anger and confusion, uttered, "I thought you were sent 6,000 light years away into space--"

Titan let out a deep sigh and shook his head in disappointment. "I made an attempt to halt the moon revolution," he confessed, averting his gaze hesitantly. "I am feeling quite remorseful at the moment." Moon let out a sigh of his own and managed to offer a faint smile. "At least you tried to assist us, and for that, we are grateful. We will take it from here," he reassured Titan, attempting to alleviate his guilt. Titan nodded in acknowledgment. "I shall make my way back to my orbit then," he stated, expressing a hint of gratitude, and bid them farewell. Moon and Mars exchanged glances and nodded in agreement. "We must express our gratitude to a higher power," Mars uttered.

The news rapidly circulated and it was even conveyed to Siyni himself.

Venus learned about the moon revolution from Moon after his journey to Venus. He then informed Mercury and Sun, and now he must inform Siyni. Venus felt anxious about sharing the news with Siyni. "Siyni..!" Venus called out, his face displaying a frown. Siyni turned around, his expression twisted. "Yes?" he responded, tilting his head to the side. "I have something to tell you," Venus uttered, hesitantly looking away. His eyes were filled with worry and hesitation regarding what was about to occur. "A new moon revolution has begun. This time, it was not hosted by Titan, but by Ganymede and others," he added, a slight sweat forming on his brow. "I suspected as much," Siyni muttered under his breath. Venus's eyes widened, leaving him speechless. "How did Siyni even find out?" he wondered. He somehow felt guilty that Siyni had been burdened with such unbearable guilt for a long time. "It's alright, Venus. We will find a solution," Siyni reassured, a gentle smile appearing on his face.

"Oh, you imbecile! How can you possibly remain so composed in the face of such turmoil?" Venus exclaimed, his voice laced with genuine concern and bewilderment. "Fear not, my dear friend, for we shall find a solution, as we always have, united as a cohesive unit," Siyni reassured in a soothing tone, his gaze filled with compassion. Venus's eyes grew wider, transforming into a piercing glare, brimming with icy detachment as he averted his gaze. "Whatever, you fool," he muttered, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The conclusion of Chapter 12 has arrived, as weariness has overtaken me and I am inclined to indulge in the pleasure of rewatching my beloved film, "Black Phone." Let us keep this secret between us, shall we? Regrettably, I must express my apologies for hastening through this week's endeavors and neglecting to include any poetic verses. However, I shall endeavor to rectify this by presenting not one, but two poems at this very moment..! Moreover, I pledge to commence the next chapter much earlier tomorrow, allowing myself ample time to unwind for the remainder of the day. Well, my esteemed readers and cherished stars, I must bid you farewell! Until we meet again, adieu!

is a black shambling bear
ruffling its wild back and tossing
mountains into the sea

is a black hawk circling
the burying ground circling the bones
picked clean and discarded

is a fish black blind in the belly of water
is a diamond blind in the black belly of coal

is a black and living thing
is a favorite child
of the universe
feel her rolling her hand
in its kinky hair
feel her brushing it clean

-Lucille Clifton (May she/he rest in peace)

One heavy day I ran away from the grim face of society and the dizzying clamor of the city and directed my weary step to the spacious alley. I pursued the beckoning course of the rivulet and the musical sounds of the birds until I reached a lonely spot where the flowing branches of the trees prevented the sun from the touching the earth.

I stood there, and it was entertaining to my soul - my thirsty soul who had seen naught but the mirage of life instead of its sweetness.

I was engrossed deeply in thought and my spirits were sailing the firmament when a hour, wearing a sprig of grapevine that covered part of her naked body, and a wreath of poppies about her golden hair, suddenly appeared to me. As she she realized my astonishment, she greeted me saying, 'Fear me not; I am the Nymph of the Jungle.'

'How can beauty like yours be committed to live in this place? Please tell me who your are, and whence you come? ' I asked. She sat gracefully on the green grass and responded, 'I am the symbol of nature! I am the ever virgin your forefathers worshipped, and to my honor they erected shrines and temples at Baalbek and Jbeil.' And I dared say, 'But those temples and shrines were laid waste and the bones of my adoring ancestors became a part of the earth; nothing was left to commemorate their goddess save a pitiful few and the forgotten pages in the book of history.'

She replied, 'Some goddesses live in the lives of their worshippers and die in their deaths, while some live an eternal and infinite life. My life is sustained by the world of beauty which you will see where ever you rest your eyes, and this beauty is nature itself; it is the beginning of the shepherds joy among the hills, and a villagers happiness in the fields, and the pleasure of the awe filled tribes between the mountains and the plains. This Beauty promotes the wise into the throne the truth.'

Then I said, 'Beauty is a terrible power! ' And she retorted, 'Human beings fear all things, even yourselves. You fear heaven, the source of spiritual peace; you fear nature, the haven of rest and tranquility; you fear the God of goodness and accuse him of anger, while he is full of love and mercy.'

After a deep silence, mingled with sweet dreams, I asked, 'Speak to me of that beauty which the people interpret and define, each one according to his own conception; I have seen her honored and worshipped in different ways and manners.'

She answered, 'Beauty is that which attracts your soul, and that which loves to give and not to receive. When you meet Beauty, you feel that the hands deep within your inner self are stretched forth to bring her into the domain of your heart. It is the magnificence combined of sorrow and joy; it is the Unseen which you see, and the Vague which you understand, and the Mute which you hear - it is the Holy of Holies that begins in yourself and ends vastly beyond your earthly imagination.'

Then the Nymph of the Jungle approached me and laid her scented hands upon my eyes. And as she withdrew, I found me alone in the valley. When I returned to the city, whose turbulence no longer vexed me, I repeated her words:

'Beauty is that which attracts your soul, and that which loves to give and not to receive.'

-Kahlil Gibran. Poem: Before The Throne of Beauty Xxvi

-MuiTea573 OUT!

-1363 words