11

This is an extraordinary piece with 1.24k reads! I am immensely grateful to all of you. Your support means the world to me <3. With some free time on my hands, I am eager to share more reads. My birthday is just around the corner, and I can't contain my excitement. Without further ado, let's dive into the next chapter, shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon discovering the truth about The Moon Revolution, Uranus made a daring decision to venture towards Saturn. "Saturn!" Uranus exclaimed, his face filled with concern. Saturn turned towards him, raising an eyebrow in curiosity. "What is it, Uranus?" he inquired, intrigued by the urgency in Uranus' voice. "There is another revolution of the moons! They intend to destroy Siyni/Earth once more," Uranus whispered urgently. Saturn was taken aback, his astonishment rendering him momentarily speechless. "What?!"

Saturn was taken aback by the news and found it hard to believe that another Moon Revolution was about to commence. Determined to share this information, Saturn approached Jupiter. To Saturn's astonishment, Jupiter reacted with a mix of surprise and anger, a response that Saturn had not anticipated. Witnessing such a calm and immense planet become furious in such a short span of time was indeed a rare sight. "Once we have dealt with this situation, we must have a discussion with them," Jupiter acknowledged, his expression contorted with a cracked frown. "We must also warn the others and Siyni, as we cannot afford for this to happen again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was short because I have things to tend like comic books club and graphic novels. See you next time :3

-270 Words