14 (Birthday Special)

Hello everyone, I would like to announce a special birthday celebration. Instead of my own birthday, we will be celebrating Sun's birthday. I find him incredibly funny in the series, which is why I believe he deserves this special recognition. Although this celebration may be shorter than chapter 13, it will still be considered a lengthy event.

TW: Cringe (?), funny, dad jokes or aka jokes not appropriate for children, Venus anger issues, Sun.. Insane personalities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Sun has been present for 4.6 billion years, and he is now approaching its 4.7 billionth year, which brings both good and bad news depending on the circumstances. Unfortunately, in approximately 5 billion years, the Sun will transform into a red giant, causing destruction in his path. Despite this impending fate, the Sun maintains a lighthearted attitude and tries to make the most of his existence. Interestingly, he finds himself alone for the first time, as everyone else has inexplicably moved out of their orbits. Although the Sun is slightly concerned about their well-being, fearing they may have unintentionally entered into another unremarkable revolution, his primary concern lies in ensuring the safety of his planets.

~~with the planets or where ever they are~~

Venus was frustrated. He couldn't fathom the fact that he had to assist in organizing Sun's birthday celebration with a group of planets he considered to be idiots, except for Jupiter. Siyni and Mercury were engrossed in their own conversation, while Mars and Moon stood guard as usual. Moon wasn't much of a conversationalist, but he found solace in listening to his friends chat amongst themselves.

Venus let out a frustrated sigh, expressing his discontent. Jupiter, on the other hand, cast a sympathetic glance towards Venus. He let out a deep breath, conveying his understanding. "You are aware that Sun hasn't celebrated his birthday in over a billion years, despite his deteriorating mental state," he commented, his tone infused with a mix of sarcasm and cleverness. "Come on, Venus." Eventually, Venus relented. He had come to know Sun on a deeper level after the demise of Earth. Thanks to his intelligent "companions" (even though he often referred to them as fools or insignificant beings), Venus now possessed a greater understanding of Sun.

Saturn and Titan were collaborating to adorn the various bases and heads of planets with decorations, including a "Happy Birthday" sign and even a party hat. "Titan, it appears pleasing," Saturn acknowledged with a gentle smile. He consistently harbored a fondness for his moons and often found himself mistakenly interchanging their names. Titan rolled his eyes, yet reciprocated the smile. "Once again, thank you, Saturn," he murmured, his voice barely audible.

It required a considerable amount of time to arrange everything. A significant amount of time, in fact. Sufficiently long to cause the immense star to become excessively concerned. Eventually, the Sun deviated from its own rule and slightly departed from its orbit. After failing to locate them, the Sun abandoned the search. However, upon hearing music in the background, everything changed. As the Sun turned around, there they stood. His planets had managed to hold a sign wishing him a happy birthday. They were all attired in outfits reminiscent of birthdays. The Sun was astonished and couldn't help but fixate on the sign.

~~a few minutes later~~

Currently, a party was taking place. The Sun engaged in conversation with Mercury, who appeared extremely irritated, although secretly, he felt a bit more content about the situation. With a mischievous grin, the Sun inquired, "What genre of music frightens birthday balloons?" Mercury responded with a shrug and a sigh, questioning, "What?" In his high-pitched and squeaky voice, the Sun exclaimed, "Pop music!" Mercury was on the verge of departing when he suddenly halted in his tracks. "Oh, that's quite clever," he remarked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The birthday special has come to a close! I trust you found it enjoyable, although I apologize for its brevity, as it was intended to be longer.

I don't act silly any more.
And because of it I have to hear from so-called friends:
"You've changed. You used to be so crazy so great."

-MuiTea573 Out!

-693 Words