10

I am here to create yet another episode of... Chaos! As chaos is my domain, I must admit that I despise it as well. Therefore, I shall intensify the spread of rumors. Moreover, a special announcement will be made in the near future!

Mentions: of battle, suicide, death warning(s) etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The news of Earth's return as Siyni has rapidly circulated. Every celestial body in the solar system, including the planets, Sun, Moons, and Dwarf Planets, is now aware of this development. Ceres approached Pluto and inquired, "Have you heard about Earth's comeback?" Pluto glanced over from the group of other dwarf planets who were engaged in a conversation about their status as actual planets. "Did he?" Pluto muttered, his smile barely visible. Eris sarcastically remarked, "Oh yes, he certainly did." Makemake chuckled softly and observed the others engrossed in discussing Earth.

With Moons

Ganymede was engaged in a discussion about a certain plan. Europa, who was in close proximity to Ganymede, nodded in agreement with his words. On the other hand, Triton chose to remain silent and observed the conversation from a distance. He no longer wished to be involved in this matter, as it seemed futile to him. The incident with Earth had occurred millions of years ago, and now they were reacting upon learning that Earth still existed as another planet. Titania attentively listened alongside the other moons. Some of these moons appeared quite small and resembled mere asteroids. However, due to the inability to form into a spherical shape, they remained in that state for the duration of their existence.

Callisto let out a sigh, ready to make a point, until she heard a familiar voice - Moon's voice. "Callisto..!" he whispered-yelled, hoping that no one else heard him except for Callisto. Callisto's eyes widened and she walked over, making sure that Moon followed closely. "What do you want? You need to be careful. The others may hear you," Callisto warned him, her eyes filled with worry. "Are you planning to start that revolution again?" Moon asked, his voice tinged with unease. Callisto frowned and let out a quiet yet saddened sigh. She looked away briefly before turning her gaze back to Moon. "Ganymede is," she admitted. Moon sighed as well. "We should inform the others, come on!" he urged her, trying to convince her to join him. "I.. I--" Callisto was about to continue, but Moon's angry tone interrupted her. "No! No excuses! You should be able to do whatever you want. Come on. You won't be at fault, okay? I'll make sure you won't get into trouble," he reassured her with a gentle smile. Callisto sighed. "Fine," she relented. "I will."

Moon and Callisto successfully navigated their way through the asteroid belt and ventured further out to explore the surrounding planets. However, their journey led them to Uranus and Neptune, the outermost planets in the solar system. "Ah, more moons to orbit around me!" Neptune chuckled, playfully winking one eye at a time. Uranus glanced at Neptune and couldn't help but chuckle at his friend's amusing behavior. Moon and Callisto exchanged glances before turning their attention back to Uranus and Neptune. "We need to have a discussion," Moon muttered. Uranus raised an eyebrow and then shifted his gaze towards the moons. "Sure," he replied lazily. Neptune wore a peculiar expression on his face before bursting into laughter. "Go ahead, little ones!" he exclaimed with a wide grin. Callisto and Moon nodded at each other. "Perhaps another Moon Revolution is on the horizon," Callisto hesitantly whispered. Uranus and Neptune took a moment to process this information, their expressions slowly changing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The conclusion of Chapter 10 has arrived! I trust that you have found this chapter to be enjoyable overall. The forthcoming chapter will be a Christmas Special, completely separate from Chapter 10. It is scheduled to be published or initiated at approximately 3 PM in my locality. Regardless, I wish you a pleasant day!

"If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you, But make allowance for their doubting too."

-MuiTea573 Out!

-680 words