Christmas Special

Given that I am in high spirits, I have decided to create a Christmas special for all of you to relish. I will exert my utmost effort to ensure that this special is considerably lengthy, spanning approximately 500-600 words, as some individuals do not particularly appreciate brief specials. This special will be entirely distinct from Chapter 10 and will encompass an engaging narrative. Without further ado, let us proceed with it!

Tw: Venus happy.. : 0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pleasant and extraordinary day nearby. The festive season of Christmas has arrived on Earth. Numerous countries partake in the celebrations and engage in conversations with one another. Citizens engage in discussions and spend quality time with their families while unwrapping gifts. Unfortunately, Astrodude's family is celebrating Christmas without him, as he is currently in space attending to NASA's tasks and dealing with that other individual who appears to be excessively bothersome. Astrodude is outside his spaceship, diligently fixing various parts of the ship until Earth comes into view. Strangely enough, he is wearing a Santa hat on top of his head. "Greetings, Earthling- No, I mean Astrodude!" he chuckled with a cheerful grin. Astrodude smiled nervously, still contemplating whether he has a condition known as "PATTH" (Planets Are Talking To Him). "Hello.. Um.. I.. Merry Christmas, Earth!" he stammered, yet his smile remained.

Earth grinned with delight. "A very Merry Christmas to you as well!" he chuckled. The Moon gracefully orbited around Earth, who sported deer antlers and a red nose attached to him. Astrodude found himself pondering the state of humanity at this moment. He blinked thoughtfully, shifting his gaze between the Moon and Earth. "You know, Mars and I decided to fashion deer antlers out of asteroids to celebrate the holiday! We tried them on and they looked the best on the Moon." Earth beamed, while the Moon let out a sigh before returning the smile. The Moon glanced towards the distant planets beyond the asteroid belt. "They do appear quite lonely," he confessed. "And now even Mercury and Venus are engaged in a quarrel?!" Astrodude exclaimed, gasping softly. "Of course," Moon and Earth replied simultaneously.

Astrodude bid farewell to the Moon as Earth gradually approached, resuming his duties aboard the spacecraft. The Earth and Moon silently drew closer, although the Moon clearly expressed its disapproval due to the gravitational force compelling it to comply. "Candy canes!" exclaimed Earth, causing Venus to tense up and glare angrily at Earth. "You fool!" Venus shouted, initiating an argument with Earth. Meanwhile, Mercury remained perplexed about the concept of candy canes. "What exactly is a candy cane?" he muttered, floating alongside the Moon. "It is a type of confectionery created by Earthlings," sighed the Moon, shaking his head in disappointment.

However, Venus, you have never truly experienced this holiday. I simply want you to be a part of it," Earth confessed, exhaling in frustration. Venus was on the verge of giving him a lecture, but he stopped himself as a sudden realization dawned upon him. His face flushed a deeper shade of red. "Fine, you imbecile! But don't expect me to agree next time!" he shouted, his voice wavering slightly. Earth breathed a sigh of relief. "Let's go and gather the others before we get scolded by the Sun," he said, a smile forming on his face. Venus didn't know how to respond, so he reluctantly returned a faint smile.

After a while, they managed to gather everyone, including Sun, and gained his approval. They all approached Astrodude and Earth pleaded, "Could we please watch a movie on your phone?" Neptune nodded in agreement. Astrodude let out a sigh and carefully made his way into the ship. He instructed the ship to create a large phone of some sort. "Don't worry, I have a TV built-in just in case. Should I set it up outside the ship?" the ship asked. Astrodude glanced outside the window and then back at the ship. "Yes, please," he replied. The ship complied and said, "Understood. Setting up... Setting up..." It loaded and positioned the TV above the ship. "Thank you, Astrodude!" Earth exclaimed. Astrodude nodded in response, wearing a gentle smile. The movie "Elf" started playing and they all settled down to watch it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I apologize for the brevity of the special. Unfortunately, due to my involvement in a science project, I was unable to post it yesterday. However, I have made an effort to complete it today. I hope you enjoyed it and bid you farewell for now.

'Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds;
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.

Joke of the day:
What did Earth say to the other planets in the solar system?
You guys have no life.

-MuiTea573 Out!

-834 Words