8

This Chapter takes place right after chapter 6, where Venus and Siyni shared an embrace. I will make an effort to expand on this further.
TW: mentions of death, dramatic moments, inappropriate jokes etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a certain period, Venus ensured that Siyni no longer entertained thoughts of death or attempted it again; otherwise, Venus would be greatly distressed by losing Earth once more. The group of five, consisting of Mercury, Moon, Mars, Siyni, and Venus, resumed their usual state, albeit not without Siyni making jests about his own demise.

"I've got a joke!" Siyni exclaimed with a mischievous grin. The four of them exchanged disappointed glances. "No more death jokes," Venus declared, his voice filled with annoyance. Siyni, undeterred, began to pull out all the stops, giving Venus the most adorable puppy dog eyes. "Pretty please, just one more!" Siyni pleaded. Venus let out a dramatic sigh. "Ugh... Fine," he reluctantly agreed. "But don't make me regret it." He rolled his eyes dramatically for added effect. Siyni seized the opportunity and started his joke. "So, at the boss' funeral, a disgruntled employee kneels next to the coffin and whispers..." Siyni paused for effect, looking at the others expectantly. They exchanged puzzled glances before Siyni continued, "Who's thinking outside the box now, Gary?" Mars and Mercury burst into laughter, while Moon looked either shocked or surprised. Meanwhile, Venus wore a face that screamed, 'This little troublemaker will be the death of me.'

Siyni persisted with his death jokes relentlessly, much to Venus' annoyance. Venus went to great lengths to ensure that Siyni refrained from making any more of those jokes. Siyni complained about it, but secretly appreciated Venus looking out for him. "You actually care about me!" Siyni playfully taunted with a sly grin. Venus' face turned red with anger and embarrassment. "No, I don't!" he shouted back. He despised admitting it, but deep down, he did care about Siyni. "Oh, but you do! Come on, admit it!" Siyni retorted with equal fervor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I became bored rather swiftly, and I deeply apologize for that. Additionally, I am experiencing the unpleasant symptom of coughing up blood into tissues, which necessitates my recovery. Consequently, I will resume my activities tomorrow.

☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᗰદ૨૨ʏ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️ ☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️

-MuiTea573 Out!

-373 Words