9

Greetings everyone! I have returned with a fresh installment. Presently, I find myself at school, yet I am able to effortlessly create two parts as it seems to go unnoticed <_<. This particular segment delves deeper into the Moon Revolution or the earlier chapters of the Moon Revolution. It appears that they have stumbled upon this information through hearsay. Continue reading to gain a comprehensive understanding 😉..

Warning: mentioned suicide

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over time, the Moon Revolution discovers its true origin. Surprisingly, it was not revealed that Titan was the creator of this revolution. However, rather than feeling angry, he experienced sympathy. Titan was aware that the other moons, who were furious with Earth, might return to destroy him once more. On the contrary, Titan had moved on from the hurtful words Earth had spoken to him millions of years ago. He was irritated with himself for feeling joy when Earth met his demise. Today marked the day when Titan would attempt to apologize for the revolution or perhaps for his excessive reaction.

Titan was in motion, maneuvering through the vastness of space. He skillfully navigated his way out of the asteroid belt, successfully evading the watchful eyes of Saturn and Jupiter, who were preoccupied with their numerous moons. As Titan ventured forward, he caught sight of Siyni engaged in a conversation with Moon, reminiscent of their past interactions. A sense of longing filled Titan's heart as he approached them, his voice filled with a mixture of sadness and regret. "Siyni," he began, capturing their attention. Siyni's expression turned sour, taking a step back, while Moon's disappointment was evident in his eyes. "I apologize for my previous outburst. I allowed my anger and disappointment to cloud my judgment," Titan continued, his remorse palpable. Siyni, after a moment of contemplation, let out a sigh. "It is also my fault," he admitted. "Therefore, there is no need for you to apologize on my behalf."

Titan's gaze grew gentle, a subtle smile gracing his lips. "I used to be a self-centered individual who looked down on many others. However, I have since changed my perspective," Siyni interjected. Titan let out a chuckle. "You were indeed quite unpleasant, but I understand that you were also affected by the Earthlings, so you cannot be entirely blamed." His eyes narrowed slightly as he glanced at Siyni. Siyni burst into laughter. "Absolutely! They were obnoxious and greedy, yet I still had a sense of concern for them," he chuckled. "Even when they expressed their desire to relocate to a new planet." Titan's expression turned into a frown upon hearing that.

Titan and Siyni engaged in a conversation for a considerable amount of time, during which Siyni humorously alluded to his own demise. Titan grew increasingly irritated by Siyni's persistent references to death. He felt a slight unease, concerned that Siyni continued to make light of such a serious matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regrettably, this was cut short due to my physical education class at school. However, I intend to create a subsequent installment around 11 or 12. On a side note, rest assured that Titan informed Siyni about the possibility of other moons from the revolution pursuing him once more to provide a warning. The upcoming part may be characterized by chaos and unease, depending on the circumstances. By the way, I am in need of ideas for the situation, such as the potential return of the old moon revolution in the absence of Titan. Anyway, farewell for now!

We real cool. We
Left school. We

Lurk late. We
Strike straight. We

Sing sin. We
Thin gin. We

Jazz June. We
Die soon.

-MuiTea573 Out!

-604 Words