16

This marks the grand finale! In this concluding chapter, the fate of Siyni during his quest to gather presents for his companions will be unveiled. I must confess, the outcome was far from favorable. Nevertheless, I am overjoyed to have created this account and connected with numerous fans. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to you for investing your time in reading this book. Without further ado, let us proceed and commence our journey.

TW: Iris, death threats, bad thoughts, etc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siyni POV:

I indeed deceived others by pretending that I was fine after presenting the gifts to my friends. It was a difficult task to lie, but I had no choice as I was aware that Iris would return and harm them too. Maintaining silence was crucial. Um... I actually encountered Iris while I was on my way to locate the final gift. His constant presence made me uneasy, as it was evident that he knew I was Earth, reincarnated as a different planet.

~~flashback~~

Iris exclaimed with a wicked smile, "Earth!" I attempted to disregard him, but my senses heightened and I became wary and anxious in his presence. Iris forcefully grabbed me and forced me to look at him. My eyes widened with fear. "Why are you ignoring me now, my dear?" he cooed once more. I cringed and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry," I hesitantly apologized, almost immediately. "Yeah, I'm glad you are," he chuckled as he released his grip on me. I sighed and glanced around, clutching the gifts tightly, unable to find any more words to say. "If you breathe a word about this, I won't hesitate to kill your friends or even you first," he hissed, a sinister gleam in his eyes. I quickly nodded and tightly shut my eyes as I floated away to find the final gift.

~~end of flashback~~

I found myself isolated from the rest as they unwrapped their presents. A sigh escaped my lips. "If I speak up, something will inevitably go awry... They could meet their demise," I pondered, struggling to suppress my tears. I was determined not to appear fragile in the presence of my companions. Absolutely not...

I pondered about the forthcoming events and contemplated their outcomes. In an attempt to shift my mindset towards optimism, I shook my head and searched for positive thoughts. Glancing around, I noticed a few planets beaming with joy after receiving my gifts. Unable to resist, I reciprocated their smiles. These are the sole companions I require in my life.

THE END... Or will there be more to it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all very much! This holds immense significance for me. We have reached the conclusion of book 1, hooray! Isn't that thrilling, I wonder? I am delighted that it has surpassed an hour in length. Additionally, there will be another installment, conveniently compiled for easier reading. My dear stars, I cherish you! I look forward to our rendezvous on Tuesday (where I will share more about Book 2).

Me heart detests, reviles, denounces, loathes
Your absence with a passion like a furnace.

Me heart detests, reviles, denounces, loathesYour absence with a passion like a furnace

-MuiTea573 out!

-517 words