Family

2 weeks passed away like thin air
Karishma Singh got a clean chit from the department but she was still not over the incidence
And Thane mei kisi ko bhi nahi pta tha ki uss din hua kya tha kyuki Police department ke higher officials ne iss case ko jitna ho ske daba diya taki Vidhayak ka naam kharab na ho aur KS ko easily protect kia ja Sake. Police department mei bhi bas kuch bade bade officers ko hi iss case ke baare mei pata tha..
Meanwhile HM was desperate to know what happened that day but she thought ki unhe KS ko time Dena chahiye aur unhe comfortable karna chahiye taki wo khud bta dein ki uss din kya hua.
Iss baar Case ko itne acche se dabaya tha police officers ne ki Billu Ka Khabri Network bhi kuch pta nhi kar paya..

Meanwhile KS uss incident ke baad kaafi change ho gyi thi, wo hamesha apne hi khayalo mei khoyi rehti thi,There was sadness visible all over her face, Unhone Trillu ko daant na bhi chorh Diya tha and poora focus sirf duty pe deti thi, kabhi kabhi toh Ghar bhi nahi jaati thi,unki health bhi kharab ho Rahi thi,everyone was super worried about her but keeping everything aside KS ne apni duty ko abhi compromise nhi Kia. Ab toh KS ne chup chup ke HM ko dekhna bhi band kar Diya tha because she felt useless and thought of herself as a loser ,basically the incident took a great toll on her mental health, she used to feel that she is not worthy of having uniform, she is a failure,She became under confident and even at home she was zoned out most of the time.
PS was Most affected by this so one day she thought take this matter up with HM because she knew that only HM could make KS understand things.So one day when KS was on field duty she took a chance and went to HM's cabin.

PS: Jai Hind Maddam Sir, Andar Aa Jaye?
HM: Jai Hind Pushpa Ji aa jaiye aur apko puchne ki zarurat nhi hai..kya hua kuch kaam??

Meanwhile other three(bc,ss,cc) were checking the oiling.

PS: Ji Maddam sir aap free hain kya??Ek zaruri baat karni thi..
HM: Accha aap 2 minute baithiye hum bas ye nipta le aapse baa karte hain

PS followed HM's order.
After 5 minutes

HM: Ji Pushpa Ji ab bataiye kya hua apko.??
PS(With tears in her eyes): Wo Maddam Sir..
HM looked at PS teary eyes
HM: Arey Pushpa Ji aap Ro kyu Rahi hai and gave her a consoling hug..Kya hua Pushpa Ji aap Befikar ho kar btaiye
PS: Maddam Sir Karishma Ji and the tears started flowing through her eyes.

Meanwhile when the other three who were checking the oiling also came up to the cabins door with tears in their eyes because even they were not able to See their KM in such state and asked HM's permission to enter the cabin and HM allowed them

PS continued: Maddam Sir uss din ke baad se Karishma Ji bohot badal gyi hain.. wo ab pehle jaise hasti nahi hain, humari bacchi ko pata nhi kya ho gya hai na wo kisi ko pehle jaise daanti hai.
And at this moment everyone was nearly crying except for HM as she was more concerned about KS
And all four(trillu) of them started to complain about their KM's changed Behaviour
PS: Maddam sir Raat raat bhar Ghar nahi aati hain
Ss: Haan Maddam sir hum log Roz unke aane ke time pe bakaiti karte hain ki Karishma Maddam Hum logo ko daantengi, magar unhone hum logo ko daant na bhi band kar Diya hai
Cc ( Crying like a child): Haan Maddam Sir ab humara uff ye Masumiyat Kehne pe Humko Gariyati bhi nahi hai, humko accha nahi lagta hai..
BC: Haan maddam sir, mereko helecooter...ayee ....heelechooptr
Ss: Helicopter
BC( with teary eyes): Humko Helicopter bhi nhi bnati hai, aur Badnaam ko kantaap bhi nahi lagati hain.
PS: Maddam Sir humari bacchi ne muskurana bhi chorh Diya hai

All 4 in unison Maddam Sir please aap Karishma Maddam Se baat kariye aur unhe please pehle jaise bna dijiye.
At this point even HM had tears in her eyes and she was super proud of her team.
All of them were unaware that KS was hearing all this and had tears in her eyes She felt blessed to have such a loving "Family"..
At that moment she felt That her Dark Cloud was hit by a silver lining and that silver lining was Nothing other than The Unconditional Love that her Family had for her..and she gained all her broken strength and choose to tell everyone about that day..She Knew it was gonna be difficult but she had the strength of her family, she had people who believed in her even when she was not able to, She took the chance," To Take A Leap On the Faith Of People Who Trusted her Even When She was Not Able To Trust Herself" and she quietly left from there before anyone could notice..
Here Everyone in Cabin was also done with their childlike ranting in front of their Senior and HM ne bhi unko ashwasan Diya ki wo KS ko samjhane ki koshish karengi and everyone wiped their tears with a smile of hope and we t to their Respective places
.
.
.
.

" Sometimes All A Person Needs Is Someone To Trust Them When No One Else Is Trusting Them and That Trust Is What Keeps a Person Sane"
A/N: Oky So that is it for today hope you liked this part
Coming Up: KS ka revelation about that day team MPT moment and KarEena Moment..