Blast From The Past

One Month Later.....
Sab Apne regular kaam pe Lage hue the, ajkal Thane mei cases aana bhi Kam ho gye the kyuki area mei crime rate bohot Kam ho gya tha aur ho bhi kyu na humare MPT Wale hain hi itne dedicated apni duty ko lekar..

KarEena also went on a couple of dates after that, both were loving each others company, we can also say they were growing together, they were getting to know each other better, knowing each other's likes and dislikes
HM recently discovered KS' s undying love for Vanilla Ice Cream+ Coke and her weird food combination that KS absolutely loved like Coffee and Gulab Jamun (guys this is my favourite combination it's a must try).

Similarly KS also discovered HM's obsession with love stories Sad Endings, her recent Favorite being " Shiddat"..
and her habit of having ketchup with literally every thing and also Haseena's favourite preference of Schezwan sauce in her pizza🤭🤭

But I guess they were starting to accept each other with their good, bad and weird habits 😂😂😝

Yaha Humare KarEena ka ishq parwaan chadh raha tha aur MPT ke buddhi Jiviyo ko koi khabar hi nahi thi😂😂😂sab ke sab be bechari KS ko ek tarafa ashiq samajh rahe the😂😂 KS waise harkate bhi aisi hi karti thi😂😂..
Basically humare KarEena ko maza aa raha tha MPT walo ke saath ye Chor Police ka game khelne mei 😂😂
Santu fir bhi bohot smart thi,usne ek baar HM ko pakda bhi KS ki tasveer niharte but masoom bhi hain na bechari toh Haseena Mallik ne mast Topi laga Diya unko..
Basically everyone in thana was having a good professional and balanced personal life..

One Day
KS and CC were on field duty when a girl comes in thana, Girl was nearly 26-27, beautiful girl with brown eyes and good figure...

PS saw her and asked ,"Ji kahiye hum kya madad kar sakte hain apki".
Girl: Hume Chikki, humara matlab hai SI Karishma Singh ji se milna hai..

PS looks at girl Suspiciously...

PS: Ji aap kon??
Girl: Ji hum apko sab bta denge usse pehle hum KS se milna hai
PS looks at girl 😒😒 like this and says
PS: Maddam abhi field duty pe gayi Hain aap Hume btaiye kya kaam hai, hum unko bata denge.
Girl: Ji nahi hume bas Karishma Ji se baat karni hai
SS comes in hall with some file and she sees this girl and PS
Ss: Pushpa Ji ye kon hai??
PS: Pta nahi Santu, keh rahi Karishma Ji se baat karni hai.
SS: Ji kahiye??
Girl: Ji hume KS ji se Milna hai, kya aap unhe bula sakti hain??
PS: Arey abhi toh humne kaha ki wo field duty pe gayi Hain,abhi unke aane mei time hai😬😬
SS: Ji, Karishma Maddam abhi round pe gayi hain abhi hum apki baat nahi Kara skte wo abhi 1 ghante mein jayengi tab aap baat kar lijiyega😶😶

Girl Nods postively, and takes a seat in thana,soon after HM comes out of her cabin and saw the girl sitting on the bench

HM: Ji aap kon?? Apko koi report likhwani hai?
Before The Girl Could say anything HM continues
HM: Pushpa Ji??Santu??
Pushpa Ji and Santosh come in hall area
PS: Ji Maddam Sir??
HM: Pushpa Ji aapne inki report ni likhi???
PS: Maddam Sir, humne toh kaha inse ki agar koi pareshani hai koi report likhwaani hai toh Hume bataye, hum inki report likhenge magar inhone kaha ki unko Karishma Ji se kaam hai aur kuch bata hi nahi rahi, pichle aadhe ghante se yaha baithi Hui Hain😬😬
SS nods in agreement with Pushpa Ji😬

HM looks at girl Suspiciously and says
HM: Ji aapko agar koi takleef hai toh aap Hume bhi bata sakti hain
Girl: Nahi hume koi takleef nahi hai,hume bas Karishma Ji se kuch personal baat karni hai..🥺🥺
(Saying this girls eyes become brim)
HM looks at girl and ofcourse she gets a bit possesive about her girl but doesn't shows it on her face, HM takes out her napkin from her right pocket and forwards it to the girl as it looked like she was about to cry any moment, the girl takes the napkin and gives HM a slight smile..

HM: Ji aap baitheye, KS abhi field duty pe hain bas thori der mei aati hi hongi tab tak aap yahi par wait kariye and Santosh Sharma inko paani dijiye.

HM leaves from there and goes back to her cabin thinking about the girl and KS and why was she crying at the mention of KS's name there were endless questions roaming in HM's mind, it was the for the First Time She was Feeling Insecure about her and KS and " the unnamed thing" going on between them...
She was feeling jealous, her mind was constantly going back to KS and their beautiful memories in that moment she felt like " everything was getting out of her hand, and she was not able to do anything" her mind was full of innumerable questions and without even realising her eyes were full of tears ( she didn't know the reason for this) and the lone tear escaped from the side of her eye but she quickly wiped it off and took a deep breath and composed herself and tried to get back to her pending work, but her mind was not ready to co-operate with her,she was trying really hard to focus on her work but everytime her mind went back to thinking about "Her and KS and their moments".

After nearly an Hour KS and CC return back to Thana all Giggly and Happy and jokingly , it was a normal thing now a days as KS was mostly happy because of "The Haseena Effect"
Both enter thana without even realising the presence of extra Human, HM saw KS entering thana and she immediately came out of her cabin with a little nervousness clearly visible of her face..😬😬

As Soon as the girl saw KS a trail of tears flowed from her eyes she ran towards KS and took her In a bone crushing hug..
Girl: Chikki and hugged her more tightly..
KS Just Stood there surprised not knowing what to do it felt as if her breath was stuck and a lump formed in her throat and her eyes became brim...

Girl: I am sorry Chikki, I am sorry for everything I did, please, forgive me, I am sorry, I cannot live without you, I will do everything you wanted from me(crying hysterically) I am really sorry Chikki please, look at me, say something, pleaseeeee....

Everyone was looking at KS and girl in shock, HM was on the verge of crying, she was trying to calm herself down, not knowing what to say or do, she was just looking at KS with tears in her eyes....
PS notices HM, meanwhile KS was totally lost somewhere, the hug from girl was so tight, there was no space left for even the air to pass between them..

KS's trail of thoughts were broken when PS gave a little pat on her shoulder...

PS: Karishma, beta kuch toh bolo..
The only thing that escaped from KS's mouth was
KS( with brimmed eyes and a lone tear escaping from the side of her eye): Khushi....🥲🥲.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Oky Guys so this is it for today guys , I know I am very late today and I should have uploaded this part In the morning itself but I was having a really high fever since yesterday
Anyways kaisa laga apko ye part??
Target Vote: 70
And do comment your views on this part...
Love
Simran