The Teasing Game

Next morning KS woke up a bit early and saw HM sleeping on the couch with her mouth slightly open and some sun rays that were breaking in through the window were kissing her forehead making her look divine..
KS keeps both her hands under her right cheek and starts to look at Haseena with a wide smile over her face and her eyes filled with utmost admiration and love, she remembered how Haseena Confessed her love towards KS last night and their kiss, a deep red hue appeared on KS's face and she mentally smacks herself and laughs at her own stupidity and again starts to adore Haseena...
Her Chain of thoughts was broken when she heard Haseena.
HM(without opening her eyes): Aise Kab tak humko dekhne ka irada hai apka Karishma??
KS(shockingly): Amaa aap jag rahi hain?? Kab se??
Haseena slowly opens her eyes and looks at KS and a wide smile breaks over her face...
HM(raising her eyebrows): Jab se aap Hume dekh rahi hain tab se😏😏
Hearing this KS turned to the darkest shade of red...
KS(fumbling): Hu...hu..hum dekh ni rahe the wo toh humara nind khul gaya toh hum bas hummm..
HM mentally smacks her head at KS's cute antics and Chuckels to herself," It's Oky, I am Sexy and I Know It🤭🤭😂"..
KS bursts into laughter..
Seeing KS laugh so freely an idiotic smile breaks over Haseena's Face..
HM: Aise Kya Has Rahi Hain??
KS(trying to control her laugh): Ni wo Kya hai na Haseena Ji, matlab humne kahi suna tha ki Kutta Paalo,Billi Paalo Magar Galatfehmi Wo Kabhi Mat Paalo..
HM(comes near KS and narrowing her eyes): Kya?? Matlab kya hai apka?? Hum sexy ni hai??
KS looks at the cute frown over Haseena's face and a smile appear over her face...
KS(keeping one hand over her heart): Madhubala se bhi aala Dikhti Ho, Meri Nazar Se Tumko Dekhu Toh😏😏
HM(gently taps on KS's shoulder): Hmm..sab samajh rahe hain hum, aap theek hokar aaiye tab batate hain apko..
KS: Arey aap maar kahe rahi hain...dekhiye ye theek baat nahi hai SHO Sahiba,hum Hinsa ka case kar denge aap par🤭🤭
HM(raising her eyebrows and coming near KS's face): Acchawwww.... Kar dijiye hum bhi dekhte hain kon kya karta hai..
KS: Hayee..apko kabhi kisi ne bataya hai??
HM(looks at KS suspiciously): Kya??
KS: Aap na jab irritate hoti hain toh kitniiii hot lagti hain🤭🤭

Even though this remark from KS literally made HM blush from the very core of her heart but she wasn't ready to give up on their banter so she continued with her sakht image..
HM: Accha...aur apko kisi ne bataya hai ki apka flirt karne ka tareeka bohot hi bakwaas hai..
KS(with love filled eyes): Ab jaisa bhi apko hi jhelna hai..bataiye Jhel lengi??
HM looked at KS and she kissed KS's forehead and took KS's hand into her and kissed the back of KS's palm, while she calmly sat on the stool beside KS's bed....
HM(a sarcastic sigh): Ab kya hi kar sakte hain..ab toh ye lifetime subscription le liya hai humne🤭🤭
KS looks at HM with raised eyebrows and open mouth... Meanwhile Haseena was pretending to look here and there and a mischievous smile was spread all across her face...
KS shook her head in "U are Unbelievable"look and both burst out in laughter, their room was filled with laughter...
KS(clearing her throat and fumbling): Waise, matlab..hum keh rahe the ki...
HM(looking at KS confusingly): Ki???
KS: Arey yahi ki...umm..
HM:??? 🤔
KS: Dekhiye na kitni acchi subah hai..
HM(still looking at KS confusingly): Haan Hai toh..??
KS: Aur humara B'day bhi hai...
HM: Oh Haan...Happy Birthday 🎂🎂
KS(with a little hesitation): Hmm..haha...thank you..
HM: Aap kuch kehna chahti Hain??
KS(fumbling): Umm..aa...na..nahi..
HM(smirks): Are U Sure??
KS: Yeahh... totally..
HM chuckels at KS's cute antics and then before KS could realise, Haseena grabs KS from her nape and Captures KS's lips into a passionate kiss...
KS reciprocates the kiss with equal amount of passion and after a while they broke the kiss due to shortness of breath..

KS(mumbled): Woahh..that was hot 🥵
HM (leaving KS's nape): Aap bol sakti hain humse, haq hai apka..
KS Just nods..
KS(clearing her throat): Waise, just to let u know..I Haven't brushed my teeth since last two days..
KS burst into laughter...
HM(looks at KS with horror): Chi...Yukkkk...why would u do that..
KS( in between her laughter): Areyy.. what did I do.. Parso Humko kidnap kar liya tha, kal poora din hospital bed pe pade hue the, aur aj toh abhi uthe hi hain..

HM: Toh ye aap pehle ni bata sakti thi..
KS: Arey aapne batane hi kaha Diya, seedha kiss kar liya..
HM starts to playfully hit KS but mistakenly hits on KS's injured Hand, KS winces in pain and immediately Haseena's expression changes to Worried one..
HM(checking KS): Sorry Sorry Galti se ho gaya,kahi aur bhi lagi kya?? dard ho ra hai??
KS holds Haseena's Hand and kisses her palm and wraps her hand around it and says," Shh..shant, hum bilkul theek hai, aap kitna tension leti hain"
HM relaxed a bit and caresses KS's face with her free hand," Aap pakka theek hain??"
KS Just nods her head in Yes..
KS: Waise thora dard toh hai..
HM(worriedly): Kaha??
KS(indicating towards her lips): Yaha..aap theek kar dijiye🤭🤭
HM( blushing): Aap na bohot besharam ho gayi hain🤭🤭
KS: Acchaa Ji.. abhi toh aap keh rahi thi ki hum apko kiss kar sakte hain 🤭🤭
HM turns to the darkest shade of red..
KS: Hayee.....
KS pulls HM towards her leaving only 1 inch gap between their lips..
HM: Karishma, aap kya kar rahi hain, chot dukh jayegi apki..
KS: Hum theek hain..
And KS Moves in for a kiss, HM also move in to kiss and as their lips were about to touch, both their heart beats increased and synced and their ears started to heat up, their lips were about to meet when there was a knock on door, this immediately broke their trance and Haseena Quickly pulled off..
KS(irritatedly): Ama Bhakk.. romance bhi nahi karne dete..
Haseena Laughs at KS's pouted face and cups her face and quickly pecks on KS's cheek," Nautanki"..
KS Just smiles at HM and pretends to faint away by keeping a hand over her heart..
HM opens the door and Santu was standing there along with PS& Ammi..
All were looking at HM with Suspicious eyes...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N: Hey guyssss, this is it for today's part..I know ajkal hum update ni de pa rahe because of creative block..but anyways I hope u guys will like this part and do vote this up if u like this part and comment ur views down below..
"I Love You All" keeping loving, keep reading and keep supporting.
Love,
SIMRAN ♥️