Nindiya

(Writer: Guys just a suggestion please read the song part while playing the song in the backdrop)

KS fell on the floor with a thud and everyone's breath got hitched when they looked towards Karishma...
Before anyone could react further, Haseena took her service gun and without even giving a second thought she shot all the 15 rounds in SJ's chest, making him dead right on the spot...
All the MPT members ran towards KS who was breathing unevenly, her eyes had turned red and unki poori wardi khoon se san gayi thi, PS took Karishma's head in her lap ...
Meanwhile Haseena ordered Cheetah rushed to bring Jeep asap so that they could rush KS to hospital and within 2 minutes Cheetah came back with jeep and fir KS ko lekar sab nikal pade hospital ki taraf..
Santu was sitting at the passenger seat, meanwhile HM & PS were sitting in the middle with KS in between and Billu was sitting at the back and Cheetah was driving, everyone was super worried for their SI Sahiba, even though they were trying to show that they were fine but deep down everyone was super scared and KS gently puts her head on PS's shoulder and with a broken voice & grunting in pain says,"Amma...bohot thak gaye hain hum aaj.. please wo bachpan mei aap hume Jo 'Nindiya' wali lori Sunati thi na aap hume raat ko sote wakt please ek baar aur suna dijiye"
PS: Kishu abhi ni beta..abhi doctor ke paas ja rahe hain na hum log..
KS(with uneven breath): Amma please na..sach mei bohot thak gaye hain hum abhi..
PS gives up and starts to sing with a broken voice while caressing KS's head...

nindiya nindiya naino mein, aaja aa re,

nindiya nindiya raino ko leja re, aa jare,

aaja re, leja re, leja re,

nindiya nindiya naino mein, aaja aa re

KS was just listening to her mother with peace all over her face and she was gently tapping over her heart as if she was trying to ease her pain...

toota sapna jod de apna,

chal milke,fir khilke subah sajayein,

nindiya nindiya naino mein aaja aa re,

saansein yeh firse lehkein gi,

fir dadkane ye dehkein gi,

umeedon ki shaakh pe,

ek chiriya chehkegi,

dunia yeh firse mehkegi,

aaja re, aaja re, leja re, leja re,

nindiya nindiya naino mein aaja aa re,

nindiya nindiya raino ko leja re,

aaja re aaja re aaja re, aaja aaja,

By this time KS was literally out of consciousness,her hands were turning cold and her breaths were fading away and her heartbeat was slowing down, HM was quick enough to notice it so she started to tap on her cheeks vigorously while constantly calling her name," Karishma, Karishma Uthiye, Aankhe Kholiye"while tears were rolling down her own but it was of no use..it seemed like KS was finally at peace with her pain...
HM: Pushpa Ji, Hume KS ko CPR Dena hoga...inki breathing aur heartbeat kam ho ri hai...
All look at KS worriedly
PS quickly agrees to it, she quickly shifts KS's head to her lap while HM places her legs in the left over space of seat and she herself sits down on the floor of the car and starts to give Chest Compression to KS and then she brings her mouth close to KS and give her Rescue breaths, after some time KS gain a little bit of consciousness
KS looks at HM and  gestures HM to bring her ear near her face and HM does the same and KS with a little smirk and panting heavily says," Aapne Hume Kiss kia."
HM looks at KS with wide open eyes while tears are rolling down her cheeks" Kya?'
KS(still whispering in HM ear): Maddam Sir Aapne Hume kiss kia..
Haseena Looks at KS with disbelief," You Are Unbelievable KS, Humne sirf aapko CPR diya...
KS laughs a bit but she is not able to due to pain caused by wounds," Hum Nahi Maanege, Aapne Hume kiss kia MS"..
HM: KS aap chup ho jaiye... U were loosing ur consciousness so I just gave u a CPR and apko itne serious moment pe bhi mazak soojh raha hai.. u are totally Unbelievable..
KS Just chuckels at Haseena's remark...
KS's breath was heavy...