Cappuccino & Latte

KS hugged her back and the world around them seemed to fade away😌😌
After Some time KS broke the hug and looked at HM and smiled wholeheartedly and HM did the same..

HM: Hum sab ne apko bohot Miss Kia KS..☺️ sach kahe toh apke Bina ye thana adhoora sa lagta hai😊

KS: Humne Bhi aap sab ko bohot Miss Kia MS☺️ hume bohot accha lag raha hai wapas aa kar😁😁..

HM smiles at KS wholeheartedly...
KS: Maddam Sir, agar apko ijajat ho toh hum duty kal se hi join karna chahenge..

HM just nods her head in agreement and then turn back to other members who were as usual doing Bakaiti😬😬
HM: Okay Everyone, Bohot ho gayi Masti now get back to work..

Everyone leaves for their respective duties...
KS( hesitantly): Ummm ....wo Maddam Sir hume apse thora baat karna tha😬
HM: Ji Kahiye KS..
KS: Wo thora personal baat karna tha...
HM: Accha theek hai, aaiye Cabin mei baat karte hain..
KS: Umm...Ni wo, hum keh rahe the ki agar aap sham ko free ho toh kya aap humare saath coffee pe chalengi?😅😅
HM: Umm...ya sure why not..aap address message kar dijiyega hum pohoch jayenge😄..
KS Just smiles at HM and then takes her bags and leaves thana....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later In Evening:
KS was sitting in a Small rustic coffee shop..it was a small yet cozy place, the smell of coffee mixed with the smell of freshly baked blueberry muffin was lingering around every corner of the cafe, a small book shelf was also placed at one end of the cafe... And even though it was not a very big cafe but still the tables were placed at a good distance to provide a sense of privacy to people...
KS was sitting at one of the corner tables and was waiting for HM...After nearly 15 minutes HM arrives, she was still in her uniform probably because she directly came from work, she looked a bit tired...
As soon as KS saw HM she stood up to receive HM and then she assists HM to their table and pulls out a chair for her, HM equally appreciates the gesture with a bright smile on her face..
HM: Thank you KS☺️
KS: The pleasure is absolutely Mine😊

Both get seated comfortably

HM was a bit nervous and also a bit scared because she also wanted to apologise to KS for her behaviour earlier...
Both were ignoring looking at each other, it was kinda awkward so HM thought to break the ice..

HM ( hesitantly): Umm...KS apko kuch baat karni thi??
KS(nervously looks at HM while fidgeting with her fingers): Ji...pehle kuch order kar lein??
HM nods in agreement and calls for a waiter to take their order...
HM: One Cappuccino for me and a Latte for the lady and 1 part of potato wedges...
As the waiter was about to leave HM quickly called for him again..
HM: Umm....Can we also get 2 gulab Jamuns please??
The waiter just nods and leaves taking the order, all this while KS was just looking at HM with shock as she always knows what Ks wants to order...
HM: Itna bhi mushkil nahi hai apka order guess karna
KS: Accha Wo kyu???
HM: Because aap humesha yahi order karti hain😂😂 🤭🤭
KS(a little flirtatiously): Accha toh aap itna dhyaan deti hain humari har cheez pe??😏😏
HM( narrowed her eyes and flirts back): Kyu nahi, jinhe pasand karte hain unki pasand,na pasand ka khaas khayal rakhte Hain hum😏😏🤭🤭

Hearing this remark KS's cheeks turned to shade of crimson red as she always used to flirt with Haseena on their dates and Haseena used to be the one to hold back but today was different, it was for the first time Haseena was openly flirting with her..
KS: Kya baat hai Maddam Sir,iska matlab hum pasand hai apko🤭🤭😏
HM: It is Haseena For You rn..
KS: Oh..haan...abhi toh hum date pe hain 🤭🤭 shall we call it a date ??Haseena Ji???( Putting extra focus on Haseena Ji)
HM( blushes profusely): Ab wo toh aap Hume batayengi Karishma Ji😏😏