The Mole

[A/N: So guys I recently heard this song and I am totally obsessed with it but to my surprise many people still don't know about this song....so here I am using this song as this is the last part of the story..]

All the people sitting in the car were flinched by this big and sudden explosion, for a moment all of them stopped breathing..
They could feel the fear rushing through their veins, fear of loosing someone they all loved dearly..

The very next moment HM opened the door of the car and came out followed by others as they saw the whole building collapse infront of their eyes...

HM's POV:
I was sitting in the car waiting for KS when I heard an explosion, it made me flinch for a second as I felt my breath being stuck in my throat and my heartbeat stopped for a moment or two, but the next moment I realised KS was inside and in that moment I felt as if someone was squeezing my heart out of my chest.. Never in my life I have felt so weak and helpless.. I couldn't hold myself anymore so I quickly ran out of the car only to see the whole building collapse down in front of my eyes, at that moment it felt like my world had come to a halt and there I stood frozen, clutching to the unspoken words of love to my chest, yes I fell for her how couldn't anyone..the deafening crash drowned out the confession that lingered upon my lips..
As the dust settled, reality shifted into a nightmare I couldn't wake from. The building's collapse mirrored the shattering of my heart, the weight of unsaid words crushing me with unbearable pain and regret, How cruel can fate be, to snatch away the chance to reveal the love that bloomed silently within me, now buried beneath the rubble of what could have been and in that moment of uncertainty all I wanted was to have one glimpse of KS and hear her voice..
I need to save her, I can't let anything happen to her..
POV ends..

HM quickly wiped her tears running towards the building but Rajveer stopped her as it was too dangerous to go inside because of all the rubble..

HM: Rajveer hato humare raste se, hume Karishma ko dhundhne jaana hai..
RJ: Sorry MS hum apko aise andar nahi jaane de sakte andar bohot khatra hai..
HM(sternly while tears still make their way through her eyes): Rajveer hato humare raaste se KS ko humari zarurat hai..hume jaane do..
RJ: Nahi Maddam Sir hum aapko andar nahi jaane denge, humne District Administration ko aur police ko inform kar diya hai wo log RRT(Rapid Response Team) ke saath aate hi honge uske baad andar agar koi bhi bacha hoga toh wo usko rescue kar lenge..
HM(tries to push RJ away but it was of no use): What do you mean by agar koi bacha hoga, Rajveer humne kaha hato humare raaste se hume andar jaana hai Karishma ko humari zarurat hai please let me go..(she sits down on her knees while crying and screaming)please let me go, she needs my help...please let me go in..

On the other hand PS was totally devastated and AS was trying to calm her, while he himself was weeping like a child,"Amma sambhaliye apne aap ko please..Shant ho jaiye.."
PS: Kaise Shant ho jaye, humari bacchi andar hai..
AS: Hum jaante hain Amma, magar ye samay saiyam se kaam lene ka hai... please Amma apki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi fir abhi chotu bahar aayegi toh humari class lagayegi..please shant ho jaiye Amma..
PS: Anubhav usko kuch hoga toh nahi na??
AS: Nahi Amma wo KS hai usko kuch ho hi nahi sakta..

Here CC,SS and BC were totally broken and were at the loss of words, they were continuously crying while supporting each other..

Soon the Rapid Response Team reached the spot and started to dig in the rubble, here all the eyes of MPT staff were fixed on the working of RRT as everyone was hoping that RRT will find KS and help her get out of the rubble and then she could be provided with medical care but soon all their hopes were crushed when nearly after 3 hours RRT declared their mission to be over and all they could find were lifeless bodies...

The Captain of the RRT came near AS and all others gathered around him," We have recovered all the bodies that were present inside the rubble and I am sorry to inform you that we couldn't find the body of SI Karishma Singh, there is a high chance that she was present inside the basement with several others whose bodies were not even found due to the explosion, I am sorry for your loss."