Bedardeya

Finally it was just the day before Abbu's B'day and KS was super excited for Abbu's Birthday because according to what was decided, she was supposed to work on the plan after HM has offered her prayers at her Abbu's cemetery and distributed Food amongst the needy people..
KS already informed HM that she would be a bit late today as she was supposed to make a lot arrangements for tomorrow's Proposal...
Anyone in Lucknow who met her today was totally surprised and were not ready to believe it was the same KQKS(Kantap Queen Karishma Singh..oky maine Kareena ki ye line copy kar li because I loved it)..
Karishma on the other hand was behaving like a love stuck teenager, she was in a totally jolly mood today, she was driving at a speed of just 35km/h and anyone who looked at her was greeted with a warm smile..

KS was coming towards thana when she stopped at the signal and saw a girl selling Roses, she smiled seeing the roses and she immediately bought one, she looked at it with a warm smile, love and respect and then securely placed it in her Pocket..
She was hardly 1 or 2 km away from Thana when her bike broke down ..
KS: Ama bhakk, isko bhi abhi kharab hona tha😬, tch...chalo koi ni isko ban ne ke liye daal dete hain hum auto kar lenge
And she did the same and reached thana by auto and CC saw her getting down

CC: Jai Hind Maddam..Aaj auto mei
KS: Haan wo raste mein gadi kharab  ho gaya tha islie gadi ban ne ke liye daal ke aaye hain
SS: Ohh Acchaa
KS: Haan aur kya tum log yaha bakaiti kaat rahe ho..Kaam bhi kar lo thora..

Just then Badnaam comes and forwards her a cup of chai and KS immediately retaliates.
KS: Lekar Jao isko yaha se, Aaj humara mood bohot accha hai, ye chai hatao tum humara saamne se..
PS: Kaahe?? Aaj Aisa kya ho gaya ki apka mood accha hai..
KS: Kyu Pushpa Ji humara mood accha ni ho sakta kya..
PS: Nahi humne Aisa kab kaha magar Agar bhari hui AK47 mei se achanak gulab jhadne lag Jaye toh log shock toh honge hi na..
KS thought she got caught with the rose so her face turned a bit red in embarrassment and she fumbled," Gulab...Ko.kon Sa gulab??"
PS: Yahi Jo aap apne muh se idhar udhar fek rahi hain..
KS mumbled to herself," Haaahh...Bach Gaye"
PS: Badbada kya rahi hain jo kehna hai muh pe kahiye..
KS comes near PS and hugs her from back as PS was sitting on a chair and she pecks on her mother's cheek and says," Badbada ni re hain Amma, subah aapse baat ni ho payi na islie, aur agar aap logo ka ho gaya ho toh kaam karne chaliye sab"
PS: Haan bas 10 minute mei aa hi rahe hain hum log apna tea break khatam kar ke aur haan MS ne kaha tha ki jab aap aaye toh apko unke cabin mei bhej dein report karne ke liye..
KS: Accha theek hai jaldi aaiye sab..

Saying this she turns and hides her flushed face and quickly goes towards HM's cabin with childlike excitement..

KS was about to enter HM's cabin when she saw Rajveer already standing inside the cabin and was discussing something with HM so she decided not to interrupt and just stood outside the cabin waiting for her turn, she was just too excited about tomorrow and also the rose she bought for HM but her enthusiasm was very short lived when she accidentally over heard the conversation between the duo..

RJ: Maddam Sir, Kuch information mili ??
HM: Nahi Rajveer, hum try kar rahe hain magar hume ab tak KS ke khilaaf koi saboot nahi Mila hai..
RJ: Maddam Sir wo kal apko propose karne wali hain, she is damn serious about u and whatever it is between u and her ...kya socha hai aapne iss baare mein?? Aap unhe abhi bhi sach nahi batayengi??
HM: Rajveer hum sach kahe toh hum unhe hurt nahi karna chahte hain magar hum iss mission mei koi risk nahi lena chahte hain..KS hi wo aankhri zariya hain jo hume Anubhav tak pahuncha sakti hain..
RJ: Aur Wo kaise??
HM: Wo iss tarah ki jab KS humko propose karengi aur hum unka proposal accept kar lenge aur jaha tak hum Anubhav ko jaante hain jab untak ye baat pahunchegi wo kisi na kisi tareeke se Karishma ko contact karne ki koshish jarur karenge aur tab hum unhe arrest kar lenge.. I just hope ye plan Kam kar jaye warna humari saari planning barbaad ho jayegi..we want Anubhav at all cost Rajveer..warna humara yaha aana, Karishma Singh se nazdikiyan badhana, tumhe uss camp mei plant karna, unke har chote action pe nazar rakhna, everything will go to waste and we can't let this happen..