Longing 💔

Few Days Later,

It was a one year Anniversary of Cafe " Valley Brew", Karishma and Shivani poured their hearts and souls into the celebrations, surrounded by friends and locals..
The Cafe was alive with laughter and music as people were busy with eating and drinking while gossiping over various topics, the smell of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods was filling the air.
The Cafe was adorned with colourful streamers and fairy lights, exuding warmth and charm that drew the locals and visitors alike.

Karishma's eyes sparkled as she mingled with the guests, recalling how she was loved and welcomed by the locals and how she became a prominent part of the community within no time but under all the fun, Karishma wasn't feeling the peace she was longing for, even after 2 years, she couldn't shake off the memories of Haseena making her feel a bit blue..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile in Lucknow,

Haseena was in a high level meeting with the DSP and other senior officials including Chandramukhi Chautala.
As she presented her findings on a new drug cartel that had been making waves in the region, she was determined to dismantle the cartel and bring justice to the victims of its Illegal activities..

HM: Jaisa ki aap log jaante hain, ye drug mafia school aur college going children ko zyada Target karte hain, islie hume inhe rokna aur zaroori ho jata hai kyuki ye sirf illegal drugs ki smuggling nahi kar rahe, ye humare desh ki poori ek generation ko barbaad kar rahe hain.....

CH : I totally agree with Miss.Mallik, ye log desh ko andar se khokhla kar rahe hain aur ye Narco terrorism se Jo Paisa ikkatha hota hai ye log isko fir weapons khareedne mein istemaal karte hain..toh hume ispar kadi karyawaahi toh karni hogi aur aisi karyawahi ki agli baar jab bhi ye iss tarah ka kaam karne ke baare mei soche bhi toh dar ke maare na kar paaye?? Any other information Officer Mallik?

HM: Yes Maddam, humne aur humari team ne pata kia about the potential places jaha se ye drugs India mei supply ho sakte hain toh hume pata chala ye mainly Punjab border aur Nepal border ke through India mei smuggle kiye jaate hain and as we all know that Punjab borders ko toh already seal kar rakha hai toh ye log drones ka use kar ke aise packets ko India mei smuggle karte hain..
Magar filhaal ye control mein hai, all thanks to the Indian Army but humara focus iss samay Nepal border se smuggle kie jaane Wale drugs pe hona chaiye..

DSP: Magar Miss. Mallik, Nepal humare sabse trusted neighbour mei se ek hai India aur Nepal ka " Roti aur Beti ka rishta hai"

HM: Ji sir aur isi ache relations ka fayda utha ke ye drug mafia apna kaala dhandha chala rahe hain, aur ye baat toh har koi jaanta hai ki Nepal aur India ke beech travel karne mei na apko kisi visa ki zarurat hai na hi kisi permission ki, you can just walk around the two countries aur ye log iss baat ko acche se jaante hain islie ye log Uttrakhand ke Pithoragarh wale raaste se India mei enter karte hain, taaki kisi ko Shaq na ho and because Nepali and Pahadi bhasha bohot had tak same hi hai toh ye log bade easily locals mei ghul mil jaate hain..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As Karishma shared laughter and memories with her cafe patrons, Haseena engaged in a fierce discussion with her colleagues, mapping out plans to infiltrate the drug cartel and gather crucial intel that would lead to its downfall. The clock ticked ominously in both scenarios, marking the passage of time in two parallel worlds with their own sets of challenges and triumphs.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As the evening progressed, celebration reached its peak, with live music, delectable treats, and a sense of camaraderie that filled the air. The cafe echoed with joy and friendship, a testament to Karishma and Shivani's hard work and dedication in creating a welcoming space for the community to gather and connect.

Shivani took over the podium placed over the small stage,she clincked the glass of wine to have everyone's attention..
As a result all the ears were now focused on Shivani....