Coffee Date

KS was hella excited for her date, so she told Pushpa Ji to go home and also told her ki Aaj unko aane mei Late hoga,
Pushpa Ji looked at KS suspiciously 😒😒 As she knew her daughter too well...

PS(in mind): Ye Kishu ko ho kya Gaya hai?? Kaisi behki behki baate karne lagi hai🧐🧐 aur ajkal bhari hui bandook ban ke bhi nahi ghoomti hai, na kisi ko kantap lagati hai, humesha koi na Koi Romantic Gana gungunati rehti hai...
Ek mint( in shock) Kahi Kishu Ko kisi se pyaar toh ni ho gya??😱😱 Magar kis se???😬😬 Pata lagana padega😬😬 Magar kis se pata kare?? Santu..
Then She left thana with a determination ki kal toh santu se sach nikalwa hi lengi wo🤭🤭

Here Everyone's duty was over and HM was busy with some work toh unko thora time lag gya nikalne mei, she soon finished her work and picked up her phone but there was no message from KS about date, so she thought maybe the date was off because she was late, so she came out of her cabin and told CC to take care of thana as it was his Night duty and went outside..
She Came outside thana..only to see KS standing outside thana waiting for HM patiently, leaning on the bonnet of her car while scrolling through her phone...Seeing KS there a smile crept on HM's face..

As Soon as KS saw HM she quickly kept her phone inside her Pocket and came towards her..
KS forwarded her Hand to HM while she curtsied in front of her, seeing this gesture HM was kinda Impressed so she swiftly placed her hand in KS's hand.. KS then directed HM to the cars door and opened the door for the latter and as Haseena took her seat KS gently closed the door for her Date.. and moved to Drivers Seat..
KS: Thanku For Coming ☺️☺️
HM: The pelasure is Mine KS, and honestly I am impressed, hume nahi pata tha ki " The Bhaukaal Queen" itni zyada chivalrous bhi ho skti hain😏😏..

KS toh ye sun ke bilkul sharma hi gayi, aur ho bhi kyu na, matlab jis insaan se wo itna jada Ishq mein thi wo finally unke saath date pe ja Rahi thi and tareef bhi kar Rahi thi...
KS had a wide grin on her face while HM was literally adoring this side of KS Jo ki shayad hi kisi ne dekha hoga..HM was feeling Kinda Lucky..
HM: Chale??
KS: Han Bas 1 mint..
She then quickly took out a rose and A Chocolate from the side of her seat and Forwarded it to HM
HM raised her eyebrows and looked at KS in Astonishment.. Then she chuckled at KS' s cute and gentle behaviour...she was surprised by all these little things KS was doing to make her feel special
KS: Ummm... Ye hume kuch smjh ni aaya kya gift le toh ye..
Forwarding rose & chocolate to HM
HM took the sweet little gift from KS while adoring the latter... She indeed felt special.... She was literally Blushing..

KS then started the car and both of them drove off .
While on the journey there was complete silence, which was quiet unusual between the two but maybe both were too nervous to talk...
KS ofcourse was hell nervous from the very beginning but HM felt this nervousness after all the little things KS did..
Finally HM chose to break The Ice
HM: KS hum kaha ja rahe hain??
KS: Date pe MS
HM (Chuckels): Aap Hume date pe lekar ja rahi hain and abhi bhi Maddam Sir hi bol rahi hain🤭🤭 we are off duty now, aap Hume naam se bula skti hain
KS: Arey Magar hum kaise apko naam se bula skte hain
HM: Jaise hum bulate hain Karishma Ji..
KS's heart skipped many beats when HM called her by just her First Name with a Ji in end
KS: Ji, "Haseena Ji"..
HM also felt good when KS took her name

( I must say, feelings toh mutual lag rahi hain dono ki)

Soon KS took a road that lead to the outskirts of city
HM: Ye kaha ja rahe hain KS, hum toh seher ke bahar aa gye.
KS(jokingly in a heavy Voice): Hihahaha hum apko Kidnap Kar Rahe hai SHO Haseena Mallik ji....hihahahhahah..
HM literally burst out in laughter seeing all this Nautanki KS was doing .....
Soon KS pulled over, It was a dark place but was at a height, the whole city was visible from there... The whole city was looking beautiful at night because of all the lights that were lit in the households, the place was serene and calm...
KS then Directed HM near a place that was a little bit Decorated by the fairy lights..and a bench was placed there...
HM saw the scene in front of her eyes and the only word that escaped through her mouth was "Wow" and she was literally smiling like a child who is mesmerized by all the lights at the carnival..
KS then slowly went back to the car leaving the other one to have her moment of joy and took out a
Thermas, 2 cups, Paper Plate and the Sandwiches she brought with her and quickly went back to the latter...
KS: Shall we ??
HM nodded positively
Both took their seat at the bench

KS poured the coffee in both the cups, then forwarded the sandwiches to HM..both sat there talking about various Random things,laughing and chatting, enjoying each others company..after they were done with all the talking and chatting, eating and pulling each others legs and it was time to end the date..
KS: Haseena Ji aap ek minute rukiye hum aate hain...
HM: Arey par kaha ??
KS: Rukiye yahi, ek cheez reh gayi...and she quickly ran back to car and took out a little box and came running back to HM
KS( Panting): Ye apki favourite, Chocolate Walnut brownie toh reh hi gayi thi, what could be a better way to end this date..
HM was just looking and adoring KS with a wide grin on her face..
HM: Nothing, nothing could be better than this 🤭🤭😍😍
Then KS again took her seat beside HM while HM feeds both of them the Brownie...
Soon they left towards the city as they had their duties the next day..
They both were happy and had a content smile over their face....both kept stealing glances at each other...feeling each others company and the Music playing in car was working as the cherry on top of the cake....
After nearly an hour of driving, KS finally pulled over near HM's house and as HM was about to leave the car KS interrupted
KS: Haseena Ji..
HM looked towards KS : Hmmmm..
KS again forwarded her both hands towards HM..
HM also quietly placed her hands in KS's
KS held HM both hands and placed back of her hand over both forehead and Then Kissed at the back of her hand as a sign of Showing Gratitude towards the lady..
KS: A wise man once said," A Date should Always End with a kiss"😊
And then she moved out to open door for HM
And HM came out of car and stood near KS...
HM: "A wise saying indeed"
And then she took a step towards KS and pecked KS on her Cheek.. and quickly moved back to her place..
KS just stood there Shocked 😳 she was still trying to process what Happened,her heart was pacing at a speed more than 100 km/h,Atleast that's what she felt..She felt enormous butterflies in her tummy which were not ready to calm down..
HM: Thanku for such a lovely date😊😊
Ks Just nodded positively as she was still in shock..
HM went inside the house...
And soon KS also left towards her home, smiling like an Idiot, touching the place where HM kissed her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.A/N: TARGET 60 VOTES FOR THIS ONE
Oky so this is it for today guys, hope you liked this chapter, finally ho gayi KarEena ki First date and I know many of you were waiting for their date to happen, and honestly I am a hopeless romantic and I really believe in small gestures and I would do the same for my partner.. Anyways this was it for this part
Love
Simran