Wrath 1

It wasn't just lives had changed, even the world has changed. The weather had became worse. Living creatures were in distress. Dark creatures all seemed like running away from something. Above all, every human, mortals or cultivators or immortals are falling one by one. There were deaths no matter where they go.

"This is troubling." Qingheng-jun seriously said, "if nothing is done it's end of the world. This scene was as if made by the world itself."

Wei Wuxian was dead silent for a while. He expected something like this but never ti this extent.

"Wei Ying."

"It's okay... I needed to be alone Lan Zhan, just for a while." He says and left without notifying anyone. He flew to Burial Mounds. The dark clouds in the area have become denser and powerful. He stepped inside the demon slaughtering cave. He sat down and meditated for a while. He felt someone's presence.

"To think I'd be able to meet you." He welcomed the other man, "Mo Xuanyu."

"Yes... It's good to able to meet with you, Master Wei." The soul who gave him his new body now lives in his old body. It wasn't the same dangerous smile he used to wear, but Mo Xuanyu's are gentler and the same as that he used to wear.

A storm came in the burial mounds which was very unusual, Wei Wuxian's eyes widen when he glanced at Mo Xuanyu who made a shush sign, with hint of carefulness in his movement. Wei Wuxian remained silent and continued sitting as if he didn't exist.

"Mo Xuanyu... Mo Xuanyu... You're father had just died." Wen Rouhan walked into the cave leisurely as if own the place.

"If he lived... I would have killed him." Mo Xuanyu replied, "well? What do you want Master Wen?"

"Take care of his Shen for a while... I have something to do for a while." Wen Rouhan dropped Shen Yuan onto the ground. Wei Wuxian wanted to move but Mo Xuanyu's looked at him not to worry. "Eh? I might as kill him right now."

"Suit yourself, I am leaving this nasty place."

The instant Wen Rouhan vanished, Wei Wuxian took Shen Yuan to his arms. "Master Wei perhaps a cup of tea."

And who is he to refuse? Wei Wuxian sat down and listen carefully.

*****

Hua Cheng and Luo Binghe prepared for some sort of problem. Their were some disturbances in Eternal abyss. They hadn't found Wei Wuxian. So instead, they sent him a missive through Hua Cheng's silver butterfly.

"We might as well go now." Hua Cheng said and sighed deeply, "I've been meaning to say it but without that brat we're boring as hell."

"Speak for yourself Cheng-Xiong." Luo Binghe snarled and stepped inside the teleportation array Wei Wuxian made for them. "It's quiet without him."

"He'll just come around and annoy us." Hua Cheng replied and flicked his hands as they left. He tweaked some parts of the array making it impossible for someone to follow.

They arrived at the Eternal abyss. Hua Cheng marvelled at the bold sight of a huge crack. There's a man sitting right in the middle of the crack.

"Long time no see Binghe."

"Yeah. Never thought you'll live through after all that TianLang-jun."

"I am your father you little trash."

"You are not."

"Mh-ha. This is hilarious." Hua Cheng said and crossed his arms. "I didn't know I'll be watching some kind of drama for a boring person like you He-Di."

Luo Binghe facepalms. He couldn't even respond from Hua Cheng's comment. He just scowled right there.

"Might as well finish our business, Binghe."

"Yeah... Might as well, finish that."

*****

Wei Wuxian stared blankly at Mo Xuanyu. His hand were on his mouth. He couldn't find but worry at the future after that revelation. Mo Xuanyu was watching him. He could reply or say anything. He couldn't muster the words he wanted to say but a stupid question, "It's all that I need to do?"

"Only you can do." Mo Xuanyu's serene expression made Wei Wuxian tear up. "Only you, Master Wei."

Mo Xuanyu have him a hurtful smile, "I never wanted to come back... Never in my dreams to back in this time." It was the same distant smile he wore back when he was still the Yiling Patriarch, "Please, do this request from me."

The deafening words made the silence even louder than before. His hands had fallen on his side as he felt Mo Xuanyu hold him. His whispers were louder and softer than his heart beats. His words were ruthless and unforgiving.

Even when Mo Xuanyu disappeared, Wei Wuxian couldn't move a single bit.

He knelt down. He can remember those painful memories again. That first time he woke up again in this body and that happiness. That miserable feeling of curse slashes on his arms.

After Wei Wuxian could muster all his courage. He stood up and finally decided back to Lotus Pier. The moment he set foot on the docks, he immediately ran as fast as he could to Lan Wangji.

"Lan Zhan... I am going to leave." He said without warning. He smiled so hurtfully sweet, that even Lan Wangji couldn't help but nodded and smile bitterly.

"Go on." Lan Wangji said, "I will be here."

"You're always here Lan Zhan."

"Forever, Wei Ying... For you... I will always be here."

The silver butterfly finally reached him. He read Luo Binghe's letter. And entered the array immediately. He turned to Lan Wangji and smiled again, "bye bye Lan Zhan."

The words he uttered were all nothing but a front. Lan Wangji understood every words he said and it's okay.

He ended up falling to the large crack. He mustered dark energy on his right and swings it down against TianLang-jun.

"Finally! You're here! We can try some nasty combination now!" Hua Cheng childishly beamed.

Luo Binghe, "I am telling you we can do it!"

Hua Cheng,"Nah! You're boring."

Wei Wuxian, "haha! What's this? I'm just away for few hours and you two are fighting again?"

Luo Binghe, "Cheng-Xiong is bullying me. He'd been refusing me for a while now."

Wei Wuxian, "haha, He-Xiong... Grandpa Chenh's type are those like his ex-girlfriend! You're definitely not his type!"

Hua Cheng, "Brats you still can't forget about that trash?"

Wei Wuxian had fallen into another cacophony of laughter. He glanced at both Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng.

"Hey... Cheng-Xiong... Won't you mind doing something for me?"

Hua Cheng, "do not play around this time."

"I am not..."

He seriously watched Hua Cheng's expression.

He remembered what Mo Xuanyu told him.

"I cannot defeat anyone like this... Cheng-Xiong... Please remove my golden core from me."

Two people gritted their teeth.

"You fucking serious.?!"

He remembered, 'As you are now, you can't defeat anyone. only you can do this impossibility.'

"I am dead serious Cheng-Xiong."