Wrath 2

"I am dead serious.. please removed my core!"

Hua Cheng and Luo Binghe did not know how to react. Instead, they smacked Wei Wuxian so hard. "What?!" Wei Wuxian whined while ruffling his head the two just smacked.

"You and your self sacrificing idiocy!" Both Hua Cheng and Luo Binghe hissed, about to smack the necromancer once again.

"Wait! Wait! Time out!" Wei Wuxian guarded his head even before the duo smack him once again. "Won't you hear my reason first?"

"Screw your reasons!!" Both spat with a low growl before glaring at him.

"What? Are you two some kind of my relative?" Wei Wuxian couldn't help but whine.

"Being demonic shits are enough!" Luo Binghe snarled. "And don't ever think of the impossible!"

"It's not impossible! I once dug my core off!"

That reply stilled the barks between the trio. Hua Cheng furiously glared at Wei Wuxian. Luo Binghe have a scowl over his face. For some reason, Wei Wuxian's tongue backed out. He didn't know what to reply.

"Once we get back..." Hua Cheng growled, "there will be litany for you and only yo— wha. Tsk!"

However, even before they could scold Wei Wuxian more, he plane they were standing cracked. The three of were dragged down by some kind of force that even their spiritual energy did not matter.

[HUA CHENG'S POV]

It didn't matter to him what would happen to any person but hearing Wei Wuxian's request made him mad. He didn't really care about other but Wei Wuxian's sincere and clear eyes made him mad. He didn't like it—that one sided decision.

"So, Where am I? I need to scold that brat first."

"Fufufu. He's somewhere here inside the endless abyss." Hua Cheng glared at the person before him. That person stepped back because of the tremendous spiritual energy he is emitting. He was in a rather bad mood.

"Get out of my way." Hua Cheng's wouldn't give a damn fuck about anyone right not. The only thing inside his head is to drill some self awareness to that demonic brat. He wouldn't give a damn fuck about the world but that piece of little brat made mad to this extent. His opponent couldn't even stand the pressure of his spiritual energy and ended pathetically on the ground.

"If you're not gonna fight. Get out of my way, trash. "Hua Cheng growled and slashed his opponents neck. He turned back and glance before walking straight unminding whether he got the right or wrong place.

He's mad beyond relief! He needed to make some sense on that oblivious airhead and drill some sort of chant not to ever think of dying other than his love one ever again!

"Argh! That infuriating eyes." It was the same as Xie Lian's. Those eyes with resolute determination and response even if their lives is at stake. It is that eyes that he can't tear his gaze away. Eyes that were about to swallow him and his resolve. Eyes that seen to be so shallow but deeper than any. It was those eyes that made him cling to someone for all his worthlessness in all eight hundred years.

Hua Cheng's hand rested in his right eye. E'ming trembled lightly nudging him to continue forward. His sword like that person. His ever kind sword that protects an cuts down his enemy.

"We will find them." He'll do so not to witness another tragedy. "I'll bring them home whole and alive."

He chuckled, "DianXia. It seems like your fox had finally made up it's mind."

[LUO BINGHE'S POV]

The endless abyss is not a problem for Luo Binghe. He once conquered this place and came out alive. Conquering it for the second time would be breathless. He raised his hand and concentrated the natural energy of the abyss on his finger tips. If he can will the abyss then there will be no problem. He still need to settle something with Wei Wuxian. He really can't understand him, but, Luo Binghe cannot turn away. He knew that he, Hua Cheng and Wei Wuxian confined themselves to their own world, never bothering to look around then. But, Wei Wuxian is different.

Wei Wuxian willingly shut himself while trying to protect that world.

He willingly turn his gaze away and wither away.

To ask Hua Cheng to take his core out—to ask that ridiculous request, isn't here any other way than losing that one thing that can protect and made him stay with his love? Why would he discard it away as if it didn't matter? Luo Binghe cannot understand that—no—he understands but he cannot accept it.

Luo Binghe was about to unleash his power, when Hua Cheng's ex-girlfriend stood before him, "your guy, is somewhere out there. Don't interrupt me." He snarled.

"I am not here for him.." Flicking his sword, Qi Rong lounge forward. Luo Binghe draw Xin Mo out and clashed sword with Qi Rong.

"Eh? Cheng-Xiong's girlfriend finally took interest in me?" He grinned deviously, "don't bore me now."

"Suit yourself."

Wei Wuxian and his suicidal idiocy is Luo Binghe's priority, but good thing, this person came, he can take out some stress before he beat that whiny brat's ass.

[WEI WUXIAN'S POV]

Great! Just great! His life is a mess. His request backfired in an instant with a bonus smack. Now, he's lost. Great! Just great! Wei Wuxian sat down nonchalantly on a lotus position. His finger rest in his chin, while thinking deeply. The eternal abyss is cleaner and less gory than the Burial Mounds. However, the energy is different and unique than resentful energy. Wei Wuxian knew he wouldn't be able to escape this plain. First, he was a human; second, he didn't have any demonic trait, and; lastly, he's lost as to what to do.

Well, Hua Cheng's and Luo Binghe's answer were clear, they would never try take his core from him.

"A pitiful human." The same person they were facing outside is standing before him, " pitiful... So pitiful... I want to cry."

Wei Wuxian couldn't move, he slowly stood up. The pressure is quite different from Wen Rouhan but the vibes his enemy is emitting is the same as Luo Binghe's.

"Yes... I am that brat's father. I am known as TianLang-jun."

Holy shit.

[HUA CHENG'S POV]

"GusuLan? No... A psuedo." Hua Cheng smirked facing one minion. He wore the same standard clothes of GusuLan Sect. Well, Hua Cheng had the knowledge of an old man. He is also smart, so he'll definitely memories things worth knowing, specially to whom he'll entrust Xie Lian. "o-ho.... A copy cat. That whitey's poor imitation."

(A/N: yea! It's Su Shit.)

"Move aside... You are not my equal." Like a puppet, his opponent moved attacking like fierce corpses do. Hua Cheng had the same devious smirk as he draw E'ming out of it's scabbard. He met with the corpses sword silver butterflies swarm all over. He looked down, over bearing, proud and sadistic, "so boring." He says and stepped so fast that even the corpse didn't know it was cut into pieces.

Hua Cheng flicked E'ming. He continued to walk with eyes flashing dangerously. That suicidal maniac is his priority. He needs to drag that idiot out of this place and hang him pretty good on one of the willow trees from Yunmeng upside down.

"I will be your opponent." Hua Cheng stopped. He stared blankly at the black robe man who stood before him. The aura the person exudes is the same as Wei Wuxian. "I am Mo Xuanyu... But this body's name is... Wei... Wu... Xian."

For the great brain cell Hua Cheng has, he understood, from that moment, that ridiculous impossibility Wei Wuxian asked of him.

There's this... Sometimes people abandon love for their ambitions but it's rare for people to abandon their ambition for the sake of love.

And it was the exact same thing Wei Wuxian had done.

"Haha." Hua Cheng laughed, "now I know why?"

Why Wei Wuxian is so damn serious about throwing his life.

He's just another idiot in love.

That's why he can't ignore him like he did to other people.

To be continued.