Chapter 11

The next morning, saw the omega being served his meal in bed.

"Hyoungnim what is this?"

"Your meal, my prince."

"But why?"

"Yesterday made me realise that I have not been taking care of you as well as I should, my prince."

"No , you care for me more than anyone has; I don't understand. Please help me understand, hyoungnim."

"The way you've been struggling, I should have realised it; I should have been there for you. Despite knowing about the ins and outs of the situation, I was not able to catch up on it, and it does not settle well with me. You should feel like, more likebe sure that you can approach me with anything, I should be worthy of your trust, I want to be there for you Jungkookie and I'm ready to work to gain your trust. I'm aware that trusting others when you've been fending for yourself for a while can be quite difficult, but I wish to put in the effort and make myself worthy of your trust. "

"Oh, hyoung!" the younger one exclaims, tears now about to spill, when he's engulfed in a warm hug that allows him to relax.

"I'm here for you, Kookie, you are not helpless, nor are you a hypocrite or an imposter. I'm here and will be here to remind you whenever you even dare to utter such nonsense and unkind words about yourself."

The afternoon saw the palace all decked up to the nines, the chandeliers being lit, the corners being illuminated using a variety of lanterns and lights, flambeaus decorating the garden and various paths that led to the castle, the soldiers showing up in the best of their uniforms, the floors of the palace polished, the fountains in the gardens cleaned, the plants and shrubs pruned to look presentable, and vases containing exotic and beautiful flowers placed around the royal abode to not only add to the looks of it but also add a sense of serenity and pleasantness to the surroundings, thanks to their sweet fragrance.

Jungkook did not get to see much of it but Jimin ensured that his donsaeng knew about it all.

"Kookie, no one has really seen your face since this ordeal began, nor do they know the prince's name . We can surely try to escape, do you really want it to go this way? We sure can come up with something if we try."

"No hyoungnim, I've come to accept it and now that I see it, it will give me power to impact the lives of many and perhaps help make it better. I will not run; its time I made the best of the situation I've found myself in. You called me strong, right? I want to be strong for those who showed me much kindness and trust despite being complete strangers. I want to value the trust they've placed in me and pay them back for the love they've given me. I have been a no one so far. I will be someone now. I'll do it."

For you , for Hobi hyung and for those I love, no harm shall come to you or those that you care for. No, not because of me nor other reasons . I'll try my best to ensure that even if it i at the cost of my life you all shall b cared for to the best of my abilities.