The Beginning

It was an ordinary day for Liv as she wandered through her neighborhood during spring break. Amidst her explorations, she noticed a mysterious figure gesturing for her to follow. After a while, they came to a stop."Who are you?" Liv inquired, eyeing the stranger cautiously."I am Lord Elrond of Rivendell," he replied with a regal demeanor. "I have come to ask for your assistance.""What kind of assistance?" Liv asked, intrigued by the unexpected encounter."Are you familiar with the One Ring?" Lord Elrond questioned."I've heard of it but never seen it," Liv admitted, her curiosity piqued."Do you understand the power it possesses?" he pressed on."Yes, I'm aware of its significance," Liv acknowledged. "But why do you seek my help?""I request your presence at the council meeting tomorrow to discuss the fate of the ring," Lord Elrond explained."I will attend, but I'm not sure I'm suited for such a task," Liv hesitated."Indeed, you will serve as a strategist rather than a warrior," Lord Elrond assured her. "Also, how may I reach you?"Liv quickly jotted down her email address and handed it to him. "This should suffice. Just enter it into your device, and we'll be connected," she explained."I do have a cell phone, though I neglected to bring it today," Lord Elrond admitted."Then I'll see you tomorrow. It was a pleasure meeting you," Liv said warmly."The pleasure was mine. I didn't catch your name," Lord Elrond remarked."Apologies, I'm Liv," she replied."Is Liv your given name?" he inquired."No, it's a nickname. Long story," Liv chuckled."Why do you prefer it over your real name?" he probed."It's a bit embarrassing, really. I was named after a pig," Liv confessed, laughing."A pig?" Lord Elrond raised an eyebrow, intrigued."Yes, my aunt's quirky choice," Liv confirmed. "But I must be off now; my mom is calling. See you tomorrow," she said, bidding him farewell."I'll ensure you find your way," Lord Elrond assured her."Great, I'll send you my address," Liv replied as she departed the park.

[Time Skip to the next day]

As Liv prepared for the council meeting, a text from Lord Elrond arrived: "I've arrived outside.""Be right there," Liv texted back.Before she could gather her belongings, another message appeared: "There are no cars in Rivendell; we'll travel by horseback.""No problem," Liv assured him.As Liv slipped on her boots, she reached for her samurai morpher. "Symbol power, horse," she whispered, summoning a majestic white horse. "Hey, Snowflake, ready for an adventure?" she greeted, petting her companion affectionately. Snowflake whinnied in response, eager for the journey ahead.

Before heading out, Liv approached the door and pressed the button to unlock it

Before heading out, Liv approached the door and pressed the button to unlock it. She then motioned for Snowflake to follow her, and the obedient horse trotted alongside her. "You didn't mention you had a horse," remarked Lord Elrond, surprised. "Yeah, I keep her hidden from my parents; otherwise, I'd be grounded indefinitely," Liv replied with a chuckle. "That wouldn't bode well," Lord Elrond agreed with a nod. "Shall we depart?" he inquired. "Yes, let's," Liv replied eagerly, and Lord Elrond signaled their readiness. They mounted their horses and set off towards Rivendell. As they journeyed, Lord Elrond struck up a conversation. "What's your family like? Do you have siblings?" he asked. "My parents are rather strict, and my younger brother can be a handful. My sister, on the other hand, is a bit of a nuisance," Liv responded candidly. "Are your siblings older or younger?" Lord Elrond inquired further. "Both younger," Liv confirmed. "So, you're the eldest?" he clarified. "Yes, that's correct," Liv affirmed. "What do you enjoy doing outside of school?" Lord Elrond continued. "On Saturdays, I attend martial arts classes, visit my grandparents, and reserve Sundays for homework," Liv explained. "Ah, martial arts. Do you possess combat skills then?" Lord Elrond questioned. "I'm still in the learning phase," Liv admitted. As their journey progressed, they delved into various topics, exchanging stories and insights. Eventually, they arrived at Rivendell.

After arriving in Rivendell, they dismounted their horses and proceeded through the gates

After arriving in Rivendell, they dismounted their horses and proceeded through the gates. "This way," said Lord Elrond, leading the way. "Where are we headed?" asked Liv, curious. "There's someone important I'd like you to meet," he replied cryptically. They strolled through what resembled a lush garden. Seated on a bench, a girl captivated by a book caught Liv's eye. "Arwen, I've returned," announced Lord Elrond, his tone warm. "Welcome back, Father," the girl responded, rising to greet him with an affectionate hug. She exuded elegance, her long black hair cascading over her shoulders, complemented by striking grey eyes and attire adorned in hues of black and red.

 She exuded elegance, her long black hair cascading over her shoulders, complemented by striking grey eyes and attire adorned in hues of black and red

"Liv, this is my daughter, Arwen," said Lord Elrond. "Arwen, this is Liv; she's here for the council meeting. Can you keep her company and maybe show her around until the meeting begins?""Of course, Father," Arwen replied graciously. Turning to Liv, she added, "So, your name is Liv, right?""Yes, that's correct," Liv confirmed."It's a lovely name," complimented Arwen, her smile warm and welcoming."Thank you," Liv replied, feeling more at ease."There's no need to be nervous, Liv. I'll be here to assist you," Arwen reassured her with a reassuring smile."Would you like a tour of Rivendell?" Arwen offered."Yes, I'd love that," Liv replied eagerly.The pair strolled through the enchanting surroundings, engaged in lively conversation and laughter. Eventually, they paused in front of a room."This will be your quarters during your stay," Arwen informed Liv kindly."Thank you so much," Liv expressed her gratitude."I'll leave you to settle in. If you need anything, just let me know," said Arwen before departing and closing the door behind her.As soon as Arwen departed, Liv retrieved a Poké Ball from her pocket. "Come on out, Tepig," she called."Tepig!" Tepig exclaimed as it emerged from the ball."Could you lend me a hand with unpacking?" Liv requested, and Tepig nodded eagerly. Liv began organizing her belongings, stowing her attire in the drawers and toiletries in the bathroom. While arranging her bathroom essentials, she noticed a handsome young man dismounting from his horse outside her window. Though she found him attractive, she was relieved he couldn't see her through the window.Later on, Arwen checked in on Liv. As Liv sat engrossed in her book, she heard a gentle knock at the door. "Oh no," she muttered under her breath, quickly instructing, "Tepig, return." "Yes, please come in," she called out.The door creaked open, and Arwen entered the room. "I just wanted to make sure everything was alright," she said softly."Yes, everything's fine. Thank you for your concern," Liv replied with a smile. Arwen's eyes fell on the book Liv was holding."You enjoy reading?" Arwen inquired."Yes, I do. It's one of my favorite pastimes," Liv confirmed."What book are you currently reading?" Arwen asked with interest."It's called Whatever After '," Liv replied."Sounds intriguing. Is it any good?" Arwen asked, genuinely curious."It's amazing, actually. I highly recommend it," Liv replied, her excitement evident in her voice.The two engaged in a lively discussion about literature, sharing their favorite books and authors, until a servant arrived to summon Arwen."We'll continue our conversation later, Liv," Arwen promised, offering her a warm smile.Liv nodded in agreement, returning to her book as Arwen left the room.