Dimrill Dale Hillside

Aragorn scouted ahead of the group, his keen eyes piercing through the gathering darkness. As they stumbled forward, weary and footsore, a distant shimmer caught their attention. In the fading light, the majestic outline of Lothlórien, the Golden Wood, appeared before them, its ethereal beauty captivating even from afar.

Liv almost bumped into Legolas because she wasn't paying attention, her mind preoccupied with worry over the other Samurai Rangers finding out that she had revealed her secret.

"Liv, are you alright?" asked Legolas, concern evident in his voice.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking," Liv replied, her voice tinged with worry.

"Thinking about what?" asked Legolas.

Liv hesitated for a moment, then admitted, "Thinking that the rest of the Samurai Rangers will be pissed when they find out that I told you about my secret."

Legolas regarded her with a reassuring smile. "Your secret is safe with me, Liv. We are allies on this journey, and trust is paramount."

Liv managed a weak smile, grateful for Legolas's understanding. She glanced back at the others, ensuring that her indiscretion hadn't been overheard. Satisfied, she turned her attention back to the path ahead, the looming forest of Lothlórien filling her with a mix of apprehension and hope.

"Are you two falling behind again?" asked Aragorn, his voice cutting through the moment.

"Sorry, my bad," said Liv, quickly catching up.

"We must reach Lothlórien before nightfall," Aragorn continued, his tone firm.

Liv rolled her eyes in annoyance, a habit she had yet to master hiding. "Yes, I'm aware," she muttered under her breath, forgetting Aragorn's sharp hearing.

"Liv, I saw that," Aragorn said, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Feeling slightly embarrassed, Liv quickened her pace, refocusing on the task at hand. They had to reach Lothlórien before darkness fell completely; safety and respite awaited within its mystical borders.

"And what are you going to do about it?" said Liv teasingly, a mischievous grin tugging at her lips as she glanced at Aragorn.

"Oh, you do not want to know," Aragorn replied with a sly smile.

Liv laughed and walked ahead of Aragorn, with Legolas following closely behind her. The shimmering vision of Lothlórien drew them onward, promising sanctuary amidst the looming darkness of the forest.

To be continued