Meduseld

Eowyn, her heart heavy with worry and longing, flung open the massive main doors of Meduseld, the Golden Hall of Edoras. With determined steps, she strode outside onto the porch, her eyes scanning the distant horizon as if searching for a familiar figure.

Standing at the brink of the porch, Eowyn's gaze swept restlessly across the landscape, her impatience evident in the way she paced from one end of the platform to the other. Her mind raced with thoughts of those she cared for, hoping against hope to catch sight of them returning safely.

Far below, amid the sprawling city of Edoras, a movement caught her eye. Squinting against the glare of the sun, Eowyn discerned the approaching figures of seven riders. Her heart skipped a beat as she recognized the distinct silhouette of Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Liv, David, and Saya atop their steeds.

Suddenly, a fierce gust of wind tore at the flag atop its mast, ripping it free and sending it swirling across the city. Eowyn watched as the banner danced on the breeze, a fleeting symbol of both hope and uncertainty.

With a sense of urgency coursing through her veins, Eowyn stood resolute on the porch, her eyes fixed on the approaching riders, her heart filled with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension.