Armoury, Helm's Deep

Aragorn swiftly dons his chain mail, leather vest, and Elven dagger, the weight of responsibility settling on his shoulders. A hand extends towards him, offering his sword, and he looks up to meet Legolas's gaze, gratitude flickering in his eyes as he accepts the weapon. "Thank you," he murmurs.

Legolas stands before him, his stance one of solemnity. "We have trusted you this far. You have not led us astray. Forgive me. I was wrong to despair," he admits, a rare vulnerability in his voice.

Aragorn shakes his head, a small smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "There is nothing to forgive, Legolas," he assures him, clasping his friend's shoulder in camaraderie. Their bond, forged through trials and battles, only grows stronger with each passing challenge.

Meanwhile, Liv, David, and Saya enter the armory, clad in their mission gear and adorned with leaf headbands, symbols of their unity and purpose. "Liv, I'm truly sorry about earlier. I didn't know about your ability to heal," Legolas apologizes, sincerity coloring his words.

Liv waves off his concern with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. And yes, I use medical ninjutsu. Thank you for looking out for me," she replies, her tone gentle yet firm.

"Did David tell you I'm a medical ninja?" she adds with a playful glint in her eye, prompting a chuckle from Legolas as he pulls her into a hug, a silent apology conveyed through their embrace.

"Yes he did and also the fact that you said you could easily heal your ankle kind of gave it away" Legolas replied releasing Liv from the hug.

Meanwhile, Gimli struggles with a shirt of chain mail, his gruff demeanor contrasting with his comical predicament. "If we had time, I'd get this adjusted," he grumbles, his frustration evident as he finally manages to don the garment, albeit with some difficulty.

Aragorn and Legolas exchange amused glances, their camaraderie unbroken even in the face of impending danger, while Liv, David, and Saya burst into laughter, the tension of the moment momentarily lifted by Gimli's plight.

Suddenly, a horn sounds from outside, breaking the momentary respite. Legolas turns towards the sound, his instincts sharpening as he identifies the source. "That is no orc horn," he observes, his senses on high alert as he prepares for what lies ahead.

Without hesitation, Aragorn, Legolas, Liv, David, and Saya rush out of the armory, their determination unwavering as they steel themselves for the battle to come.

As they make their final preparations, David pulls Liv aside, concern etched on his features. "Honey, you promised we would find a way to protect the baby during the fight," he reminds her, his voice laced with worry.

Liv nods in understanding, her gaze softening as she takes his hand in hers, guiding it to her still flat stomach. "We can create a chakra shield around the baby to keep her safe," she reassures him, her voice steady despite the gravity of their situation.

David follows her lead, his mind focused on the task at hand as he imagines his chakra merging with Liv's, forming a protective barrier around their unborn child. After a few moments, the shield shimmers into existence, a tangible manifestation of their love and determination to safeguard their family.

"I'm so ready to kick some ass," David declares, his resolve unwavering even in the face of impending danger.

Liv chuckles softly, a fond smile gracing her lips as she gently chides him, "Babe, what did we talk about?"

"No swearing," David concedes with a sheepish grin, his determination tempered by Liv's gentle reminder of their shared values and the importance of staying true to themselves even in the heat of battle.