~chapter 10~ moronto

Ryis dashed through the castle corridors, completely unaware of the small boy who darted past her. Collapsing against a nearby wall, she felt the weight of her emotions crashing down on her.

Tears streamed down her face as she mourned the loss of her mother and the distant memories of her home. The ache in her heart was palpable as she longed for the comfort and familiarity of her past.

In that moment of vulnerability, Ryis allowed herself to release the pent-up sorrow that had been building inside her. The echoes of her sobs reverberated through the empty halls, a poignant reminder of the pain she carried within her.

"Ryis" the boy spoke.

Ryis glanced upwards and caught sight of a petite figure with hair as radiant as the moon, donning a vibrant green training attire. It was aemond, the brother of the cunt.

"What do you want!?" Ryis inquired, her voice laced with suspicion.

"I-I came to apologise on behalf of my brother for his hurtful words and actions towards you... It was completely uncalled for," he stammered.

She stared at him, caught off guard and unsure of how to respond. Without uttering a word, he swiftly turned on his heels and awkwardly strode away down the corridor.

"Wait!" Ryis shouted, chasing after him.

"Thank you , aemond" ryis spoke softly, taking his hands in hers. Aemond felt his cheeks grow a tad colour of wine.

"Why are your cheeks red? Are you feeling well?" Ryis asked, genuinely concerned.

"Umm no no I'm fine" he said smiling.

Ryis laid awake staring at the ceiling and she had someone on her mind. Aemond

She didn't know why, she never had just anyone on her mind.

She sat up from her bed and trailed to the door, the guards were used to her wandering the halls at night, it was strange to not see her wandering somewhere.

She jogged quietly to aemonds chambers and knocked on the door to his chambers.

He opened his messy hair and his face was tired and red.

"Ryis? Is everything alright"he asked tiredly.

"Come with me" Ryis answered, pulling his hand and dragging him out the room.

Jace was walking to ryis's chambers, he found a new book for them to read together. It was about dragons, Ryis had always been fascinated about them.

He arrived at her chambers and opened the door, they never knocked on each other's chambers they just walked in.

But to his surprise her chambers were empty, he looked under her bed in her wardrobe but she was nowhere to be found.

"Did you see Ryis go anywhere?" Jace asked her guards.

"We saw her heading to the beach with the prince aemond, my prince, '' one of her guards answered.

Jace sprinted out of the room and to the beach, he saw Ryis and aemond walking along the shore

"Ryis.... Where are we going?" Aemond asked concerned

"I'm not sure...." She uttered.

"Well can I go back to bed?" He asked tiredly.

"Come" she whisperd.

She dragged him into the water and he watched her transform, he watched her legs transform into a tail he watched the gills claw at her face.

She pulled him into the water and started to drag him to the depths of the ocean.