~Chapter 17~ mistakes

She dragged her body up the shore of kings landing feeling the warm sand itching her grey scales and irritating the throbbing gills on her face that call to the water.

She felt herself slipping out of her tail and dragging her now human body to stand the hot sand which stabbed her human feet.

She picked up the slippery fin which lay on the the sand and threw it into the shore for it to be hidden or eaten buy other animals in the deep blue sea.

She looked around for something to cover herself when she saw a man walking drunken along the beach stumbling into the sand and tripping over his own legs.

"H...hello! Love!" The man hiccuped drinking the last of his ale and walking closer to her.
She hissed and covered herself.

"You...would make a good whore!" The man shouted gradually getting close to her. She hissed again and realised what she would have to do to clothe herself and protect herself from this unfortunate man who stumbled upon her.

She took a deep breath and started to sing her siren song.
The song was like a drug it was like you were in a never ending dream or a hallucination that left you wanting more. It would repeat it the victims brain until it killed them,they would beg to have it sung to them again until they went into madness.

Sirens sing they sing for the fun of punishing sailors who took there waters, or for defensive against men who threaten them.

The man's pupils dilated as the song sunk its way into his brain. Taking over his actions and thoughts. Ryis stood and the man eyes only looked at her lips and the song that was coming out of them.

She lured the man to the water slowly submerging herself in it the man folowed swiftly behind her.

She waited till they were both In The water before she wrapped her webbed hands around the man's neck pulling him into the water forcefully.

She placed her hands on his chest and submerged him in the water pushing him to the depths until the bubbles stoped and his lungs filled with water slowly and she let him float back to the surface.

She dragged him back onto the shore and rid him of his clothes and put them on her body to cover herself.

The clothes were obviously to big on her but she could hold them up for the time being. She was about to throw the man into the water before and another man stumbled down the beach.

The man looked vaguely familiar, he has hair as white as snow and eyes as purple as lilacs. He was running down the beach to get to the city.

She his as she recognised the man.

It was aegon..

She saw him getting closer and he looked drunk, he ran closer and she confirmed it was him.

He looked pale and was wearing a brown cloak. He looked at Ryis and recognised her instantly and he tried to stumble away tripping over invisible objects on the sand.

She ran up to him and pulled the hood of his cloak back effortlessly and he fell onto the sand. She looked into his eyes and checked for any emotion, all she found was lust, worry and danger.

She hissed and back away from him as he placed a hand up her thigh.

No matter how much she denied it she was still a siren, still a animal by the laws of nature, she had instincts to keep her safe.

She grasped him by his hair and forcefully pulled his head, he let out a pained wail, it was like she wasn't human anymore, she was an animal.

She contemplated what to do next, she wanted to kill him, but she thought of som much wore than death.