Part 2- Charming

"You look so pretty and I love this view"
Girl In Red

The home room teachers started shouting out names. The first teacher was some old woman with glasses. "Hey Michéle do you know who she is" I asked. She giggles "Yes a boy told us think it's bluebeard but we thought bluebeard was a man". I laugh and proceeded to listen to the old woman. She starts shouting out names until she says mine "Aurelia". Me and my two new friends enter the class. I let them sit next to each-other not minding sitting behind them alone. Everyone takes there places then a short chubby boy walk in and sits next to me and I smile towards him.

The teacher starts speaking "I am madam Giraud, your home room teacher". She then looks at me and the boy who happens to be called Pichon and says "What's your name, miss?". I gulp, stand up and say "Aurelia Vera Madam". She then proceeds to give me a serious look "Where do you think you are Miss Vera?" "Do you think it's okay to sit next to a boy?" She then tells me to pick up my things and move. I gather my things until she says "No not you miss, you" she points at Pichon. He then quickly gathers his things and moves whilst I sit back down. I look behind me and see the charming boy which happens to be rude ,trip him up and oink at him. I turn back forward and carry on listening to the teacher feeling sorry for the poor boy.

I glance at the charming boy every once in awhile until we make eye contact and he stares at me blankly. I start to feel weird feeling in my stomach so I look away. Home room time finished and I head to my class which happens to be Latin. As I walk with my friends the charming boy bumps into me and says "Oh how rude of me I'm sorry mon amour" and winks. I giggle slightly as I watch him walk away. Michéle and Simone look at me confused "why is Descamps speaking to you". I stare at them and shrug my shoulder's continuing to walk on.

The three of us enter Latin and take our seats. To be honest I don't really like Latin but My parents always wanted me to be perfect at it but it's not really what I enjoy doing. Latin to me is quite boring and a time for me to do nothing but this time I was completely wrong.

(Hope this part is interesting for you all and if you have any suggestions please let me know. If I have time I'll try and make part 3 later on tonight but for now see you later.
Thankyou for all the support by the way <33.)