Part 10- I miss you

"Nothing happened in the way I wanted"
"But I miss you, I'm sorry"
Gracie Abrams

Descamps pov:
I screwed up big time I know it. I didn't mean to hurt her. I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I wanted to prove something to my friends. Or maybe I am just a dick.

I went up to Pichon, for once in my life I felt vulnerable. "Pichon wait up can I ask you something." I ran towards him and he gave me a confused look.

"Umm sure go ahead" he said with uncertainty in his voice. "How do you make it up to a girl you hurt badly" i say slightly embarrassed asking him cause he'll possibly judge me but he didn't.

"Umm well you could get her something that really means something to her. Something only you know she'll like and probably get her some pretty flowers" he proudly said patting my back and walks away.

"Thanks Pichon" I shout. He puts his thumb up and disappears. Right well now it's time to think of what would mean a lot to her. Something I know she would love. I put a cigarette in my mouth and find myself staring into space thinking about her. Her beautiful long brown hair. Her beautiful tanned skin. Her beautiful brown eyes. Her laugh. Her smile. I really hope she forgives me. "I miss you, I'm sorry" I whisper sadly to myself.

Aurelias pov:
I was laid in bed feeling defeated and upset. Was everything just a joke to him? Was playing with my feelings funny to him? Or is he actually sorry? All these thoughts were running through my head. But I could only think about his scruffy hair. His beautiful eyes. His smile. His cute loud laugh. I feel a tear run down my face.

I really hope he was joking and wasn't being serious. I really felt special. I felt wanted. Loved. Everything a young girl like me dreams of.

All that overthinking made me feel tired and before I let sleep take over my body I whisper to myself " I miss you, I hope your sorry' and with that I fell to sleep thinking and dreaming about him and him only.

(Hey guys I really appreciate the 5k views this is crazy)
(Hopefully you enjoy this little part and make sure to check out my new story called Mind Games)
🤍🤍