Part 5- Im sorry

"Will you still love when I've got nothing but my aching soul"
Lana del ray

Me and the girls were walking to our next lecture which was English. We were kind off running late but we didn't care. My mind was elsewhere, it was thinking about him. He was flooding my mind he was like a disease you want to get rid of but you can't. His image was engraved in my mind.

The door to English was slightly ajar and me and Michéle both step through at the same time. All I felt in that moment was cold liquid fall down me. Shivers went up my spine and my pink undergarments were now on show for everyone one to see. I felt like crying. I was frozen in my spot.

All I saw was him laughing at me and Michéle. Humiliation. That's what we both felt. "Ooo nice underwear is it a matching set, pink is my favourite" Descamps laughs whilst grinning with his friends.

The teacher, Miss Couret, walks through the door shocked. She quickly takes off her coat and tries covering me and Michéle. She tells Simone to keep an eye on the rest of them whilst she takes us both to the nurse.

The nurse, Mrs Bellanger, gave us both a spare change of clothes. Mine was a light blue skirt and a baggy white and blue stripy shirt. I quickly change and head back leaving Michéle to change in peace. But I wished I stayed there.

I walk through the door of my class to see Descamps covering his eye covered in blood. I froze. My heart was racing and my face went pale. What happened in the space of 5 minutes? I quickly run up to him.

"Descamps listen to me are you okay come on I'll take you to the nurse quickly!" He doesn't hesitate to wrap his arm around my shoulder and follow me. Mr Bellanger quickly storms into the room and I explain what I witnessed and told him I'm taking him to the nurse.

He urgently told me to go so I did. "Stop please" whispered Descamps. "No we can't stop your bleeding out your eye you'll end up blind." I state seriously. He lays his head on mine whilst we quickly walk to the nurses room.

I drop him off and she urgently tells me to leave so she can take him to the hospital. The last thing I said to him was "I'm sorry" with that I left worried.

(Last part for today everyone)
(If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them)
(Love you all sleep well until next time)
🤍🤍🤍