Part 13- New feelings

"Let the fear you have fall away. I've got my eye on you. I've got my eye on you"
Lana Del Rey

The next morning I woke up with a headache and a broken heart. My mum called school letting them know I wouldn't be in today. I felt numb. I didn't know what to do with myself, I was hoping Michéle and Simone understand.

I thought tomorrow i would tell them everything that has been happening. 'Maybe they'll be disappointed in me' I thought to myself . But that negative thought was quickly swept away. My mum left early this morning leaving breakfast on my nightstand and a note saying 'I've gone to work tiger I'll be home later on tonight get some rest, love mum'.

I was laid in bed when I heard a knock on the door. I walk down the stairs to see who it is. I open the door to see someone unexpected.

"Jean Pierre what are you doing here" i state surprised. "Why aren't you in school" he questions. "I don't feel well, why are you here." I was very confused and surprised on seeing him. "I wanted to make sure you were okay, this isn't like you not being in school" the concern in his voice coming through.

"I'm okay don't worry" I smile weakly. "Something is wrong I know but I won't ask, just please look out for yourself" he says grabbing my hand. "I'm okay I swear" I say quickly. But from the look in his eyes he knew I was lying. "I've got my eye on you Aurelia" he let's go, smiles at me and leaves.

I stay stood at my door watching him leave. 'What just happened' I thought to myself. Did he actually care about me. My mood got better after that encounter.

I wasn't happy or sad I was okay. I missed Descamps and I hated myself for it. Why did I have to be so stupid and naïve. I trusted him with my heart and he crushed it. Maybe it's time to move on and learn. Or in other words start something new.

(JEAN PIERRE TO THE RESCUE)
(Don't worry tho Descamps is for the win obviously 🙄)