Part 15- Apologies

"I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours"
Arctic Monkeys

Me and Simone were sat chatting in our Latin lesson since it was so boring but we had to be really quiet since the teacher was a pain in the backend, I couldn't help myself but notice how concentrated Descamps looked writing down every word on the board.

His gaze was soft, and his messy hair was covering his face. He looked like an angel but he definitely wasn't one. He was cold as ice and as hard as stone. Simone noticed what I was doing and touched my shoulder.

I turn around and see her giving me a sympathetic look. "You can always try talking to him" she whispers. "No. I want nothing to do with him" I whisper, picking up my pen and writing down the notes.

The lesson ended and I see Jean Pierre leaning against a wall so I decided to walk up to him. "I'll see you later Simone" I smile she smiles and gives me a wave.

Before I could get to him I get pulled into an empty class room. A teacher looks into the class room, and I get pulled into a corner. We hear him shut the door. Great, just great.

I turn around and see him once again, just the person I wanted to speak to and sit in here with. I hate my life why just why. I look at him with pure disgust. "What's your problem" i say not looking at him.

He grabs my shoulders and spins me around so that I'm facing him. "I'm sorry Aurelia I really am I genuinely mean it. I don't know what to do with myself, your everywhere I look, your image is engraved in my mind. I did a shitty thing I know and I hate myself for it. I don't want you to feel bad for me that's not what I'm trying to do i..." he trails off and I just stare at him.

He turns his face away from me, I place my hand on his face to make him look at me. I see tears in his eyes and that was the very first time I saw him show so type of emotion. "You what, what did you want to say, say it" I whisper still touching his face.

"I...I lo- want you, I need you." My heart stops. Did he just nearly tell me he loves me?

(DESCAMPS GET IT TOGETHER BRO)
(stop playing around with her jeez 🙄)
(12k reads wow I'm lost for words thankyou so so much)

(If you have any ideas I would love to hear them, comment if you have any)

(Also I have a TikTok account if you'd like to check it out it's called @yourstrulyyyx)
🤍🤍🤍