Part 12- Betrayed

"Choose your last words, this is the last time, cause you and i, we were born to die"
Lana Del Rey

For the rest of the day I was grinning from ear to ear. Maybe he did change. The last bell rang meaning it was time to go home. I said my goodbyes to Michéle and Simone and I headed home.

I still had a big grin when I got home and my mum noticed it and the flowers and book. "Oh my tiger! Who gave you these" she grinned. I started blushing hard deciding wether to tell her or not.

"A boy from my class gave me them to me as a gift" I whisper shyly. She picks me up and spins me around. "Oh my, is he your boyfriend?" She giggles. I smile and answer with a "no mum, he's a friend of mine."

She gives me a 'hmm sure' look and laughs. She puts my flowers in a pretty vase and I run upstairs to set my bag and book down. As always she wanted to celebrate so she told me to buy some wine.

She hands me the money and I quickly head to the supermarket. It was quite dark and it was rainy so I decided to hurry. (It's giving deja vu) I enter the supermarket, I greet the shopkeeper and head into the wine isle.

My grin was still on my face. I felt happy. I grab 2 bottles of wine to treat myself I pay and leave the shop. As I'm walking I can hear giggling coming from the ginnel me and Descamps were last time.

I hide behind the corner and hear and see something I wish I didn't. "Joseph stop what if someone sees us." The girl giggles. "Don't worry they won't." He spoke firmly.

Descamps was kissing a girl at our spot. Wow unbelievable. I could feel my heart break for the second time. I really was a joke to him. He really was never sincere. The girl was beautiful. Straight long blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, slim figure. She had everything I wanted. I quickly walk away but he notices me.

The rain was getting heavier and my steps were getting faster. I really couldn't do this. My tears and the rain were covering my vision so I couldn't clearly see.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I slap it off. I turn around and look at him dead in the eye. "I hate you. I hate you." I screamed hitting his chest the hurt in my voice clear. But he stood there soaking wet through not moving.

"Why, why did you do it. Am I joke to you. Are my feelings a joke to you huh." I shout still hitting him repeatedly. I feel myself falling but he catches me and I lay my head on his chest.

"I hate you" I whisper. He responds with a quiet "I know." I remove myself from him and say "your dead to me. What we had is gone." The hurt in my voice clear than ever and I run home crying leaving him stood there.

I run into my house and my looks at me and she knew straight away. She didn't say a word just pulled me into a tight embrace stroking my wet hair. I felt stupid for falling for him. But you can't control what your heart desires.

(JERK ALERT 🚨)
(JERK ALERT 🚨)
(Poor Aurelia we need Jean Pierre here)
❤️