Part 16- Speechless

"I tell myself you don't mean a thing. And what we got, got no hold on me. But when you're not there, I just crumble."
Paloma Faith

Descamps pov:
I can't believe I nearly let that slip out. I can't tell her I love her not yet, not now, maybe not ever. I don't thing I could get myself to do it. She was stood in-front of me looking beautiful as ever.

Her long, dark hair was curled on the bottom, her bright brown eyes piercing into my skin, her touch leaving marks on my face. She had a hold on me which I never show to her but when she's not there I just crumble.

I don't know what love is. I never did. Maybe it's when you see that person your stomach does flips. Or maybe it's that fact you can tell them anything without being judged. Or maybe it's you trying to doing everything not to hurt them.

We are currently sat on the floor behind the desk so no one can see us, and all you can hear is our sighs filling the air. She never told me if she forgives me for being a total dick and I don't blame her if she doesn't but the interest is eating me from the inside. "Do you forgive me mon amour?" I question her praying for a good response.

Aurelia's pov:
He asked me again I didn't have an answer. My mind was still replaying the fact that he nearly told me he loves me.

Was he being truthful about everything he said. I'm not sure but what I know for sure is that I still want him in my life. I'm not sure if it's love but I like having him around.

I turn to face him and blankly say "yes". He turns to me with the biggest smile on his face and pulls me into a tight embrace and I return it.

But I couldn't help and hear the voice in the back of my mind telling me I may have made the wrong choice...

(HEY GUYS IM ALIVE SORRY FOR NOT POSTING)

(IM ALL WELL NOW DOING A LOT BETTER STILL CURRENTLY IN HOSPITAL BUT IM OKAY)

(also HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE)

Love you all so much ❤️❤️❤️