Part 17- Mon Amour

"I'll never be a fool to you, my lover, my lover."
Mabel and Not3s

The week went smoothly me and Joseph decide to tell come out as a couple. Well not literally but we hold hands when we leave school and I kiss him before we go into school.

The school term was ending slowly we all found out that Michéle and Lubrac ran away with eachother after not being able to live without one another. Me and Simone are happy for them.

Jean Pierre and Simone also came out as a couple she told me a couple days before me and Joseph did and I was so happy for her.

We all miss Michéle but as long as she's happy we are happy. The end exams came and I think I did really well. We all went outside and threw out papers in the air and everyone ran towards the gates.

Me, Simone, Joseph and Jean Pierre were stood at the top of the stairs smiling to eachother. I look at Descamps and he whispers in my ear "I love you mon amour always and forever." I blush and whisper back "I love you always and forever" we then all head towards the gates to start our new journeys as couples...

(HEY GUYS THIS STORY IS SADLY ENDING I KNOW DON'T BE MAD)

(Please let me know here who you want me to write about next and please do comment.)

(I love you all so much and thankyou for supporting this story)

❤️😍❤️